Review Lil Stinkies

Postby eviesmummy » Thu Oct 09, 2008 6:28 am

Reliability: 10/10
Absorbancy: N/A
Cuteness: 10/10
Drying Speed: 10/10
Slimness: 10/10
Value for money: 10/10
Where to buy: Direct from http://www.lilstinkies.com/shop/index.php these are handmade WAHM nappies and are made to order

Detailed Comments:
From the moment they arrived, really nicely packaged, I loved my Lil Stinkies. They are beautifully made nappies, and the fabrics are excellent quality. You can tell the Marijke has really taken her time with them, the design and workmanship is second to none. I have (had) the Black Poly with big flowers and the Pink Dots on PUL and find them very very reliable, they have not leaked or wicked. They dry in no time, overnight on the airer, and despite having a generous pocket to stuff with whatever you like (I used a mf insert with an Easy Peasy Hemp with LOADS of room left) they are very very slim. And at £8 for a handmade pocket nappy, I find them extremely good value.

Mine were popper fastening and Marijke has matched the colours of the poppers to colours in the fabrics - gorgeous.

I loved mine, sooo sad potty training means Im not getting to hold on to them longer, but I would really recommend them.

Sadie xx

Return to Pockets and AIO or AI2 Reviews