Postby Bugglyboo » Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:35 pm

Reliability: 9/10
Absorbancy: 8/10
Cuteness: 10/10
Drying Speed: 10/10
Slimness: 10/10
Value for money: 9/10

Overall Comment:
I am so glad that we invested in these nappies. We used them straight from new with no prewash and they lasted 3 hours on my 21 month old. I would say that a thin bamboo or hemp booster would help to give peace of mind if you're out and about and not sure when you'llnext be able to change.
These nappies dry really quickly as they are completely microfibre. I've found that turning the pocket inside out helps the main part dry as quickly as the fold out insert.
Stuffing the nappies is super quick. I put my arm through the hole at the back (basix nappies have an opening front and back, the insert attaches at the front), reach through, grab the insert and pull it through. I love that the insert attaches at the front because I have never had to get dirty fingers pullingthe insert out. Blueberry say that the inserts will wash loose and that you don't need to pull them out. I haven't found this to happen so pull them out.
The fit on my chunky thighed, skinny waisted 21 month old is excellent. This is the first pocket nappy we've had that doesn't leave pressure marks on either his legs or waist. Eddie is 31lbs and has been wearing the large size but he also just fits in the medium size although he outpees that pretty quickly.
I was worried that with only 3 snaps (2 rows of 3 snaps) that there wouldn't be enough adjustment but I am really pleased. The snaps are well spaced for slim and chubby babies. I'm not sure what the fit would be like on a super skinny toddler though, you may need to size down and boost.
The nappies are slim but have plenty of room for boosting.
I have been converted to pockets by this nappy. I will be ordering more but I will also be ordering some slim bamboo boosters to make them last longer as we head towards the toddler super wees.

Return to Pockets and AIO or AI2 Reviews