JabberJabber
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Weenotions One Size PUL pockets

Postby JabberJabber » Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:29 am

Manufacturer: Weenotions
Nappy Name: One Size PUL pockets
Type of Nappy: Pocket Nappy
Fastener: Snaps (although I think you can request aplix)
Material: PUL outers, microfleece inner
Size: One size

Reliability: 9/10
Absorbency: N/A
Cuteness: 7/10
Drying Speed: 8/10
Slimness: 8/10
Value for money: 10/10

Overall Comment:
Highly recommended

Detailed Comments:
I had been looking for some pockets to replace my worn out BumGenius pockets without breaking the bank, and although I have seen the ‘ebay cheepies’, I love Weenotions nappies, so I thought I would give these a try.

These nappies have two rows of poppers on the front to adjust the rise and the snaps round the waist are set so you can cross them over to make the waist measurement smaller. This is good for us as my LO has a small waist and he is on the middle rise setting for these. They are simple nappies, but it is the usual Weenotions good quality; the microfleece inner feels soft not scratchy as some others do and the PUL outer doesn’t feel too plasticky either. The colours are nice and bright, and if you pay more, you can have embroideries on these nappies which will make them a bit fancier. The opening for the insert is at the back of the nappy and the opening in the microfleece is overlocked so there shouldn’t be any fraying.

You can buy the Weenotions inserts separately for these nappies, but I have used our BumGenius inserts and they fit brilliantly. The nappy itself isn’t bulky and isn’t too wide around the crotch area so it nice and slim fitting on my LO. This will depend, of course, on what you put in the nappy for absorbency.

The nappies washed well, and were dry in my cool house in 24 hours.

I really like these nappies as they are good quality, a nice fit on my LO with potential to last until potty training and they come at a really good price of £34.50 for 6!

My avatar
docmaggoo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: Weenotions One Size PUL pockets

Postby docmaggoo » Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:47 pm

@jabberjabber

:yahoo: so pleased they are working well! :)

My avatar
JabberJabber
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Re: Weenotions One Size PUL pockets

Postby JabberJabber » Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:06 am

I am still totally in love with these nappies, btw. 18 months on they still look as good as new.

Return to Pockets and AIO or AI2 Reviews