Absorbency: 8
Cuteness: 7
Drying Speed: 8
Slimness: 10
Value for money: 10

Overall Comment: *

Highly recommended

Detailed Comments:
I am a fitteds girl but these nappies have convinced me to have a small stash of pockets ! I have always had bum genius as the essential pocket nappy and still do for the aplix option however the LL are better n other ways.
Firstly these nappies are trim! I really love the fit, although they are front fastening they have little extra poppers on the thigh.so they are very practical. Lovely and snug but no elastic digging in anywhere and no red marks. This meant I can use this as a Swim nappy as it still fits fab with or without inserts, as it's one size I haven't needed to keep buying swim nappies.

So the snug fit has meant containment is perfect, never let us down! The nappy comes with two bamboo inserts which are pretty absorbent but not too bad drying time either so a good reliable nappy. You can add more inserts If needed. I like to change nappies every two hours or so but even if I have stretched it to three we have never had a leak. Not tested them for long periods bu I would probably jst add more boosters.

They dry quick, even the boosters, a really good stash filler!

These nappies are durable! They hv kept n really good condition, the poppers are different to most nappies they don't go dodgy over time like I have seen with other types and the micro fleece liner stays soft and is pretty stain resistant. My BG nappies from the same era look so tired and will need giving away I think whereas these look like really good condition. These are built to last ! I'll be keeping them for future babies

They are plain but a range of colours to choose, the good thing is you can mix an match. I cannot believe the price! £10 is the maximum you pay and this includes two bamboo boosters! Fabulous value
Last edited by clothmama on Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Added pic :)

My avatar
MissFrodo
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Re: Little lamb OSFA

Postby MissFrodo » Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:50 am

Manufacturer:little lamb
Nappy Name:One size pocket nappy
Fastener: poppers
Material:PUL with bamboo inserts
Size OSFA

Reliability: 9/10
Absorbency: 8/10
Cuteness: 7/10
Drying Speed: 7/10
Slimness: 8/10
Value for money: 10/10

Overall Comment: Fabulous!

I'm very impressed by this nappy.
I had my doubts, 10 nappies for 50 pounds...could that be any good?
And poppers....I'm not keen on poppers....but.....

This is a brilliant nappy!

Because of the 2 bamboo inserts the absorbency is very good yet it's a very slim nappy.
It dries quick, though the inserts may take a bit longer compared to microfibre ones.
Nice colors, no prints but well can live with that.
And the poppers aren't a problem with this one as they work very well and are easy to get a good snuggle fit.
One thing they can improve imo though is the poppers of the endtabs...if they have a bit more room between the 2 ones you use you won't get the ends to peep out of the nappy iyswim.

My avatar
Katielou
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Re: Little lamb OSFA

Postby Katielou » Sat Apr 11, 2015 8:26 am

Manufacturer:Littlelamb
Nappy Name:pocket V2
Type of Nappy: pocket
Fastener: Poppers
Material: pul bamboo inserts
Size:BTP

Reliability: 5/10
Absorbency: 5/10
Cuteness: 6/10
Drying Speed: 6/10
Slimness: 9/10
Value for money: 7/10

Overall Comment:
Going against the grain here: Not recommended

Detailed Comments:
tried these during first few months and didn't get on with them at all sold the lot

Pros
Cheap
Nice stay dry interior
Fairly simple to use
Resists stains

Cons
Left nasty red marks on chunky legs and couldn't seem to avoid whichever setting
Could only fit in one additional booster which equalled three and struggled to get 3 hours from this
Seemed to leak through stitching
Only recommended to wash at 30

Return to Pockets and AIO or AI2 Reviews