Manufacturer: Bambino Mio
Nappy Name: Bambino Mio Solo
Type of Nappy: AIO
Fastener: Velcro
Material: stay dry core, waterproof cover and microfibre
Size: BTP

Reliability: 10/10
Absorbency: 10/10
Cuteness: 8/10 because of new prints released this month I would like to change this score to 10/10
Drying Speed: 9/10
Slimness: 6/10
Value for money: 8/10
Use everyday and night time

Overall Comment:
Fabulous!

Detailed Comments:

I simply love the cuteness of the new Bambino Mio solo prints very bright and eye catching. The nappy is an adjustable BTP nappy, however, my daughter was premature and this nappy would have been too bulky to start with and wouldn't have done up tight enough. I have to say it fits better now she is over 12lbs.

It copes very well with my heavy wetter and contains breast fed :bf: poo well. I haven't had a leak yet unless my husband hasn't done it up properly. I find it a little bit bulky under trousers however with dresses works fine. We normally use it at night with a bambino mio booster and we get 7pm-7am out of a nappy.

They wash really well and haven't had any issues with staining. I find them very quick drying as you can pull out the core and dry very fast on the line or over night on the airer.

We have the plain colours as well which we like as they are quite bold.

Update they released 4 new prints on 24/04/14 which are so lovely which made me change the original score for cuteness.

My avatar
MissFrodo
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Re: Bambino Mio Solo Prints updated

Postby MissFrodo » Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:45 am

Manufacturer: Bambino Mio
Nappy Name: Bambino Mio Solo
Type of Nappy: AIO
Fastener: Velcro
Material: stay dry core, waterproof cover and microfibre
Size: BTP

Reliability: 10/10
Absorbency: 10/10
Cuteness: 10/10
Drying Speed: 10/10
Slimness: 9/10
Value for money: 9/10

Overall Comment:
Fabulous!

This is imo one of the best nappies ever!
We never had any leaks, they are fast drying, very cute (specially the prints), easy to put on, just fabulous.

They have a few smart extras; the little cord that's attached on the innerpart so you can put it out without getting mess on your hands (I never do this btw as it flips out in the wash by itself) and a tiny pocket to make it easier to put the innerpart back in.
The style is like the Easyfit but it has a much better fit, is slimmer compared to the Easyfit V4, dries faster, better absorbency and a much better fit.

Well I think it's one of the best nappies being made ;)

My avatar
amba
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Re: Bambino Mio Solo Prints updated

Postby amba » Fri Mar 27, 2015 4:23 pm

They have these in Morrisons at the moment for about £10 ish, I'm tempted to buy one

Return to Pockets and AIO or AI2 Reviews