Dancing mum
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Ecopipo one-size

Postby Dancing mum » Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:22 pm

Manufacturer: Ecopipo
Nappy Name: Ecopipo one-size
Type of Nappy: Pocket
Fastener: Snaps (also available in hook & loop)
Material: PUL outer (also available in minky), micro-fleece inner, bamboo & microfibre inserts
Size: One size (8 - 35lbs)

Reliability: 10/10
Absorbency: 10/10
Cuteness: 10/10
Drying Speed: 8/10
Slimness: 7/10
Value for money: 9/10

Overall Comment: Highly recommended

Detailed Comments:
If this nappy was just a smidgen slimmer I would have rated it fabulous!
This is definitely my most absorbant pocket nappy and beats most (if not all) of my fitteds too! It comes with 1 long insert which you fold in 3. 2/3rds bamboo (I'm sure at least 2 layers thick so becomes at least 4 layers once folded as super absorbant) and 1/3rd microfibre to draw wee quickly away from baby. There is a 2nd single length insert of 3 layers of bamboo to add extra absorbancy but so far I haven't needed to use this. My LO is a heavy wetter and I comfortably get 3.5 hrs out of this nappy and inserts still felt like they could have gone longer if necessary. This would be perfect for long journeys as don't get compression leaks either which has always been a problem for us with any other micro-fibre insert we've tried.

OImage

The pocket opens from both ends so and is really big so very easy to stuff nappy. There's also an internal gusset which forms an amazingly effective 'poo channel' to keep it within centre of nappy so you get great containment.

OoImage

The only negative of this nappy is that it's not very slim fitting so you get a definite cloth nappy big bum, but to be honest the lovely prints, good fit and super absorbancy far outweighs this.

My avatar
Kim
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Re: Ecopipo one-size

Postby Kim » Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:08 am

Oh no, I feel a purchase coming on.

My avatar
Kim
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby Kim » Wed Apr 22, 2015 9:09 am

Have just bought one, I managed to resist for a few days but then it would be rude not to buy a nappy in real nappy week wouldn't it.

My avatar
Dancing mum
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby Dancing mum » Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:35 am

I hope you like it as much as I do :)

My avatar
Kim
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby Kim » Sat Apr 25, 2015 3:14 pm

:) It's here

My avatar
Kim
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby Kim » Sat May 16, 2015 1:24 pm

:yahoo: I do love it as much as you.
And I have managed to get another 4 preloved. :yahoo:

My avatar
Dancing mum
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby Dancing mum » Wed May 20, 2015 8:43 pm

:yahoo: so glad you love it too, they're fab aren't they! How exciting to pick up some more preloved :happypixies:

My avatar
Kim
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby Kim » Thu May 21, 2015 2:00 pm

My local nappy library ( that I didn't know I had -oops) has ordered a night nappy for me to try. I'm looking forward to it, a new nappy to try for just £1 :yahoo:
I'm hoping it's as good as the pocket- I've already started selling my stash to buy more.

Return to Pockets and AIO or AI2 Reviews