Pocket Bots are made by a UK WAHM. DevonHilly on CNT

Reliability: 9/10
Absorbancy: 10/10
Cuteness: 10/10
Drying Speed: 9/10
Slimness: 9/10
Value for money: 10/10

Overall comment: Fabulous!

I love these nappies. They have a flap that tucks your inserts in so you have no bits of insert on display at the top of the nappy like some other pockets. The patterns are gorgeous and you can customise your fleece lining and poppers to match. I have been a die hard HH fan for ages but these nappies surpass them in my opinion.

Ericax

My avatar
Shevi
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Shevi » Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:24 am

i agree with everything erica has said, and just wanted to add that on the customer service and speed of delivery is fab too!

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:54 pm

I've been looking at these and they look bulky at the front - is that just how they look or is it actually bulky?

What inserts did you use with them?

My avatar
ericaj1
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby ericaj1 » Sat Jul 21, 2007 11:59 am

I make sure mine are bulkier at the front, best for boys so with your padding you might not be as bulky up front.

I use my HH stuffins in them along with a mf insert or cloth. I've just made my own inserts out hemp amd microterry so I'll see how they get on.

Ericax

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Thu Jul 26, 2007 2:35 pm

Only just seen this as i tend to forget about the reiews bit. I love my PB too, we now have 3, 3 are the newer style with longer wings and more poppers and i got an older one too which was a sale item. :D

Hilary is super, very friendly. Fast delivery too :D Can't rate these nappies enough, FAB, FAB, FAB!! :D :wink:

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Mon Aug 13, 2007 9:37 am

Reliability: 9/10
Absorbancy: 9/10
Cuteness: 9/10
Drying Speed: 9/10
Slimness: 8/10
Value for money: 8/10

Overall comment: Super nappy, super customer service

Thought it was time I wrote a review on my Pocket Bot. At first it was a little disappointing as I ordered a large and although it was a great fit around the legs, it was a bit gapey at the waist. However, Hilary is fabulous and has put an extra popper on the waist and now it fits lovely AND will have loads of growing room ('cos there is no way Charlotte is toilet training for at least another year :wink: ).

The side snap gives a lovely neat look and the idea of customising your own fleece inner and popper colours is fab. Just waiting for some new prints before being tempted again.

My avatar
huglinson
Clothie
Clothie

Postby huglinson » Mon Oct 08, 2007 7:46 pm

so glad I have seen this as I have just ordered one!

My avatar
jan3182001
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Re: Pocket Bots review

Postby jan3182001 » Sun Jun 29, 2008 6:53 pm

i've got a few of these now. Large size. My Swadddlebees insert fit them perfectly

My avatar
fairystar267
Clothie
Clothie

Re: Pocket Bots review

Postby fairystar267 » Sat Nov 08, 2008 6:13 pm

i dont like these they leak evertime with my lo no matter what inserts i use.

Next

Return to Pockets and AIO or AI2 Reviews