Size: Onesize

Reliability: 10/10
Absorbancy: 10/10
Cuteness: 10/10
Drying Speed: 8/10
Slimness: 8/10
Value for money: 6/10

Overall Comment: Fabulous!

Detailed Comments: This is a lovely cute nappy. Beck pointed them out as they had some great boy designs. I bought a blue cord one with alien embroidery on the back and it is gorgeous and looks great on my little man. The sizing is very good - it is a onesize but Ben is still on the middle setting for the rise which is very generous and the tabs nearly meet in the middle. On most other onesize nappies I have moved them onto the biggest rise setting and the tabs are a few poppers out, so I can see this one lasting a very long time. The inserts it comes with are very absorbent and have a lovely soft fleece top so nothing extra is needed. I love them, although I ordered direct from Aus which isn't the most cost efficient way of buying.

Here it is on the right
Last edited by Annette on Sat Mar 07, 2009 2:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Re: Iish Fly Fitzall AI2

Postby flutterby » Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:05 pm

Manufacturer: Iish Fly
Nappy Name: Fitzall
Type of Nappy: AI2
Fastener: popper
Material: minkee
Size: Onesize

Reliability: 8/10
Absorbancy: 10/10
Cuteness: 10/10
Drying Speed: 6/10
Slimness: 6/10
Value for money: N/A

Overall Comment: Gorgeous

Detailed Comments: This was my secret santa from Tory, hence the NA price, I love it, it's absolutely gorgeous, it's purple dotty minkee with a dragonfly applique on it, The size is very adjustable though I it wouldn't fit from birth, it didn't fit DD until she was 4 months old, it fits DS with growing room, which is a rarity on my chunky munky, though unfortunately it wicks terribly on him, but so does any other pocket or AI2! On DD its fantastic it has lasted 4 hrs before easily, it is ather bulky on her though, and I find the insert takes quite a long time to dry!

Return to Pockets and AIO or AI2 Reviews