Postby cherobanne » Thu Mar 01, 2007 5:05 pm

Reliability: 9/10
Absorbancy: 9/10
Cuteness: 7/10
Drying Speed: 8/10
Slimness: 9/10
Value for money: 8/10

Overall Comment: Highly recommended

Detailed Comments: Excellent birth-to-potty pocket nappy. Expensive to buy but you only need the one size. Very easy to use. It's a reliable nappy but, as with all pockets, it doesn't always contain explosive newborn poo. Lovely slim fit and looks good on, but such a pity it only comes in 5 colours.

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Tue Mar 20, 2007 7:45 pm

Reliability: 10/10
Cuteness: 8/10

As you can see by my marks i rate these very highly. Unfortunately i won't get the full moneys worth from them with them being a BTP nappy as i've only bought one (although can't wait to buy more :wink: ) and only just strated using it. It may last another 1yr- 18mths i should think before potty training and as no more babies from us it will then be sold on! :lol: I will get some money back that way though :wink:

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Wed Mar 28, 2007 6:33 am

Reliability: 9/10

Overall Comment: Highly recommended

Detailed Comments: I think this nappy is GREAT. Its the first nappy I've had to put on without washing first (bad mummy!!). I have never seen a birth to potty nappy that looks like it would really be that! I still have it on the medium and its so slim fitting on my 10 month old chunky monkey. Can't wait to try it on my nb niece in a couple of weeks. Like any pocket not sure how bn poo explosions would work! For the money you are gettting a good deal compared to buying sized pockets. Please let them bring out more colours though!!!

My avatar
Shevi
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Shevi » Wed Dec 12, 2007 12:10 am

Reliability: 8
Absorbancy: 6
Cuteness: 6
Drying Speed: 9
Slimness: 9
Value for money: 8

Overall: Recommended

a good work horse pocket, easy for anyone to put on. i dont use them myself so much as i find the leg elastic is very firm and can leave marks, but keep them for when anyone other than me is doing the nappy as they are idiot proof. just like a sposie!! i cannot make one last a minute over 3.5 hours without wicking, whatever i stuff it with, but a good nappy never the less. I found the insert it came with need supplimenting with a hemp booster under it to get more than 2 hours.
i dont like the suedecloth lining, i find it stains easier than my fleece lined nappies, but i'm sure some sun could fix it (if we had any!!) but it does keep him dry.
i couldn't be without these!

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Rae » Wed Dec 12, 2007 10:14 am

Reliability: 7/10
Absorbancy: 7/10
Cuteness: 5/10

Overall Comment: Recommended

Detailed Comments: A great birth-to-potty pocket nappy. Great to give to the nursery to use because they are so easy to take on and off. An extra (hemp) booster in them can make them last for hours.
An explosive poo can sometimes come out the top of the nappy. Staining can be more obvious where the elastic is around the legs.

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Re: Bumgenius 2.0 pocket nappy review

Postby megansmummy » Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:00 pm

Reliability: 8/10
Absorbancy: 8/10 (depends on stuffing)
Slimness: 8/10
Value for money: 7/10

Overall Comment: Highly recomended!

Detailed Comments:

I used these exclusivly on my daughter (untill i discovered ALL the other types of nappies...I had 15 white BG's! :giggle: ) and i loved them on her, we had absorbancy issues around 8 months with her and I wish I had found EP hemp boosters but i didnt so i stopped using them then on her and we moved to two parters.

This time with my son I have bought some EP hemp boosters and they are fabulous! I have to be careful how i stuff the BG's making sure that the inserts are totaly flat and in the middle, not bunched up at all etc but we love them on him, these are my 'daddy' nappies as my husband finds them so easy and always asks for them to be ready stuffed for him to use! I use a bambinex bamboo booster ontop of a EP hemp booster and that will last my son 3 hours :) I love the fit on him :mrgreen:

Return to Pockets and AIO or AI2 Reviews