hf1

No-frills Wee notions pocket

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Thu Nov 22, 2007 8:25 pm

Ahhh well that is entirely possible as I can't remember what the insert I ordered actually looked like. I would definately go for the 2 layers then and perhaps a hemp/bamboo or hemp/mf combo to make it slimmer.

It is a great insert though, very very absorbent, just gives Charlotte a very big bum :wink: And I love the nappy. Thanks :D

My avatar
WeeNotions
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby WeeNotions » Thu Nov 22, 2007 9:28 pm

You are more than welcome :D

My avatar
Shevi
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Shevi » Wed Dec 12, 2007 12:06 am

Reliability: 9
Absorbancy: 10 ( WN insert, trifold, one side bamboo, 1 side hemp)
Cuteness: 10
Drying Speed: 9
Slimness: 6 (a little balloon at front, and a substantial insert necessary for my wee bag!)
Value for money: 8

Overall: Recommended

so cute!!! a lovely fit, sizing comes up quite big. great selection of fabrics, and easy to deal with Uk Wahm.

My avatar
KellyBelx
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

WeeNotions No Frills Rave....

Postby KellyBelx » Sat Jan 12, 2008 12:12 am

I know theres already a review on these but i didn't want my review to get swallowed up in a reply to another post!!lol

Reliability: 10/10
Absorbancy: N/A (didn't use their own insert)
Cuteness: 10/10
Drying Speed: 10/10
Slimness: 9/10
Value for money: 10/10

I love love love WN pockets!!! I really didn't get on with the other pockets and the button idea with the wings...but these are just fab.....so fab i sold all 6 of my berry plush so i could get weenotions pockets, and i now own 10 of them!!!

I love them sooo much, and the customer service from Suzanne and her team is fantastic too. And they have done such a wonderful job on the embriodery i've aske for in the past!!!

I couldn't recommend WeeNotions No Frills Pockets enough!!

Previous

Return to Pockets and AIO or AI2 Reviews