caeganol
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

swaddlebees AIO

Postby caeganol » Tue Oct 30, 2007 7:37 pm

Reliability: 4/10
Absorbancy:4/10
Cuteness: 8/10
Drying Speed: 6/10 --90minutes in the tumble drier, still not dry enough.
Slimness: 9/10
Value for money: 5/10

May be I am a bit harsh. this is the first time I have thought about a review, so this is a absolute no no!!!!!!!!!!!
hate them apart from that they are slim and look cute.

My avatar
squimlet
Clothie
Clothie

Re: swaddlebees AIO

Postby squimlet » Sat Mar 08, 2008 6:23 pm

presumably you can stuff something in it to increase absorbancy?

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Sat Mar 08, 2008 7:33 pm

Kinda defeats the object of an aio though wouldn't it, if you had to add boosters to it?

Have to say that I have rarely heard good reviews of either Swaddlebees pockets or aio's

My avatar
squimlet
Clothie
Clothie

Postby squimlet » Sat Mar 08, 2008 9:13 pm

yes that is true of course. I think perhaps the velour nappies would be better.

My avatar
bibble
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby bibble » Sun Mar 09, 2008 3:28 pm

I'm finding the swaddlebees AIO quite good as a pull up & down pants for a potty training toddler. Nice and slim, quite pants-like but easy to get off in the event of "no poo in the pants mummy" incident IYKWIM.

Vicky

My avatar
gayleygoo
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby gayleygoo » Wed Apr 30, 2008 10:24 am

i quite agree with that review - they have some nice colours and prints and are very slim, but i need to stuff with a hemp booster (defeating the purpose of an AIO) as it only has a couple of layers of microfibre in it. i get leaks almost every time too! i found the drying time average (quicker than a bamboozle anyway!) but it has been designated to "Nappy Bag Spare" xx

My avatar
jan3182001
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby jan3182001 » Fri May 30, 2008 5:07 pm

Try turning them inside out to dry them.
I've just converted one of my Swaddlebees AIO with O/V to a flop out booster as a trial to speed drying.

The flop out soaker pad drys hours faster so i've converted my other pair the same way.

It would appear that the velour and fleece slow down the drying.

My avatar
marley811
Clothie
Clothie

Postby marley811 » Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:13 pm

I'm afraid we also had leak after leak with Swaddlebees (pockets) despite using more boosters. I love that they are slim but that's just not good enough, is it? What a shame.

My avatar
Liss07
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby Liss07 » Fri Jul 25, 2008 8:57 am

I have to say that I liked our Swaddlbees pocket when Carter was somewhat smaller, and I like the new AIO we just bought off Sukhi too - I put a booster in admittedly, but it was on for about four hours, on my moderate wetter, without a leak. I think a common problem with these is over stuffing them, if you put too much in then the fit won't work and will wick.

I found the fit perfect, and they'll be great underneath clothes so I am on the lookout for more!

Return to Pockets and AIO or AI2 Reviews