Review Upsy Daisy nappies

My avatar
fairystar267
Clothie
Clothie

Re: Review Upsy Daisy nappies

Postby fairystar267 » Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:26 am

hi
i recently purchased an upsy daisy and had fab customer service, despite the fact i cancelled one thing it was no problem, i bought the Custom Minkee BTP Pocket Daisy in lagoon and its the most beautiful nappy, perfectly made and i have never used it as its too pretty :oops:
i will have to try it though as i have heard good things about reliability but the actual nappy i cannot fault its beautiful, thank you x
natx

My avatar
emste76
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby emste76 » Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:33 pm

upsy daisy gets my vote and fiona does give excellent customer service . I have fleece wraps. side snaps and aplix pockets.

My avatar
mammajack
Clothie
Clothie

Postby mammajack » Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:59 am

upsy daisy's get my vote too. I bought one pre loved to try before I ordered some and I love it. It is periwinkle but the colour is more a purple but i love purple so love the nappy. I would definattely recomend these nappy to everyone.

My avatar
angelsquidge
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby angelsquidge » Wed Oct 22, 2008 4:28 pm

You're all so lovely :D

It's so encouraging to hear positive things about our products and great to know we seem to be doing ok re design/sizes etc. Don't forget if you've got any suggestions etc then please let us know- it's the only way we can make sure our products suit our customers needs.

If any of you are interested, we've got a photo gallery now on Upsy Daisy Nappies and it would be lovely to have some piccies of your lo's in their nappies to go in there. Let me know if you're interested :)

My avatar
Pinchette
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby Pinchette » Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:37 pm

angelsquidge wrote:
If any of you are interested, we've got a photo gallery now on Upsy Daisy Nappies and it would be lovely to have some piccies of your lo's in their nappies to go in there. Let me know if you're interested :)

I'd be very happy to flaunt them, since I've got them. :hohoho:

My avatar
angelsquidge
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby angelsquidge » Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:49 pm

Fab!!

If you'd like to PM me the pics I'll put them up for you :)

My avatar
fairystar267
Clothie
Clothie

Postby fairystar267 » Sat Nov 08, 2008 6:09 pm

well used my nappy and although i love it and found it reliable i dont like the front pocket :( with a heavy wetting boy its a pain to stuff so i have had to rehome :cry:
if you ever do any with back opening i will be back to try them :D
natx

My avatar
mythreelittlemice
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby mythreelittlemice » Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:03 pm

fairystar267 wrote:well used my nappy and although i love it and found it reliable i dont like the front pocket :( with a heavy wetting boy its a pain to stuff so i have had to rehome :cry:
if you ever do any with back opening i will be back to try them :D
natx

Watch this space Nat :wink:

My avatar
juboo752
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby juboo752 » Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:20 pm

Reliability: 10/10
Absorbancy: N/A (it's a pocket so it depends on the insert)
Cuteness: 10/10
Drying Speed: 10/10
Slimness: 10/10
Value for money: 10/10

Overall Comment:FAB!

Detailed Comments: I now have four BTP upsy daisies. I think they are great :D They are very well made and very soft and squishy. Probably my favorite nappies and very reliable. I have successfully used these overnight (when i ran out of the usual ones i use). The customer service that i received with my various requests was second to none! I don't find the front opening a problem but just different.
And to top it all off my husband loves them too (its the only nappies that he has ever made any comment about :lol: )
Thank you very much
Julie

(The two new ones arrived this morning and i love them, they look fab with the pink inner, oh and the new washing tabs work really well too.....thanks)

PreviousNext

Return to Pockets and AIO or AI2 Reviews