hf1

Review Upsy Daisy nappies

My avatar
angelsquidge
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: Review Upsy Daisy nappies

Postby angelsquidge » Thu Nov 13, 2008 10:23 pm

Thank you Julie!! It's afbby to hear that your hubby likes them too- it's not often you hear of husbands/daddies really liking nappies of any description lol :)

We'll have to embroider you a #1 Fan tshirt lmao!

My avatar
juboo752
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby juboo752 » Sun Nov 16, 2008 11:10 am

angelsquidge wrote:Thank you Julie!! It's afbby to hear that your hubby likes them too- it's not often you hear of husbands/daddies really liking nappies of any description lol :)

We'll have to embroider you a #1 Fan tshirt lmao!

:hohoho: :hohoho: Sounds good to me............

Have put some pics in her nice new nappies in the members photos bit :wink:

My avatar
angelsquidge
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby angelsquidge » Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:35 pm

You'll have to send the piccies to me for me to put them up ;)

My avatar
clairelana
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby clairelana » Fri Dec 19, 2008 11:12 am

I'd just like to add my opinion.

Please don't laugh :oops: :oops: :oops: I didn't realise the opening was on the front. I thought it went on strange , I had her wearing it back to front.:oops: :oops: :oops: It still worked really well. :hohoho:

I bought my first one preloved. I love it that much I got a new one as soon as i had funds.
I'm using the sids snap version.
These are the first nappies i go for. My number 1!
They feel so good, look great and fit really well.
If Kaydi and Lana get any money for chistmas I'm going to invest in a few BTP between them.

Don't laugh at me too much...... :hohoho:

My avatar
angelsquidge
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby angelsquidge » Fri Dec 19, 2008 11:26 am

Aw Claire! That's so cute lol!

Hey, if it still worked back to front who cares lol!

Glad you like them and they work well for your little ones. It's always so lovely to read reviews like yours :D

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:07 pm

I have 2 pre loved UD BTP nappies! i LOVE them!! Sophie and Molly share them (molly for night only).
They are easy to stuff and a fab fit. I want MORE :twisted: :twisted:

I do have one UD night in that new soy material and im not too keen :( its not the nappy at all its the material! It seems to get wet soo quickly although it is absorbant!! It also stains way too easily. I will deffo be buying another UD night nappy but just in bamboo or hemp :)

My avatar
juboo752
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby juboo752 » Wed Jan 07, 2009 4:59 pm

I have a couple of UD Night nappies in the Bamboo French terry which are fab, really absorbent (even after only one pre-wash), great under wool, very soft and can easily be stuffed with extra if needed. The only problem i have found is that the triple fold insert has stained (on both i have) in a few places (strange dark patches on the inside which don't seem to sun out or wash out :? :? but you can only see them when held up to the light so its not a problem and doesn't put me off). I find they fit my dd really well and are nice and stretchy too:D

Will certainly buy more, overall i am very pleased with them :D

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rhead » Thu Jan 08, 2009 9:42 am

I really like ours too, find them easier to stuff (I like long inserts and it's always a pain trying to stretch the nappy out enough to get the whole insert inside with a back opening, if that makes sense) and very reliable. They're a little poofy, but I don't mind. I agree with Hanna's comments (not sure if it's in this post or a different one) about them running large, I probably could have gotten away with a medium for Lili (13 mos, 9.5 kilos) as the large is a little big for her even on the tightest setting, BUT she just doesn't seem to get that wetness around the legs that's usually a problem with minky pockets. Maybe I've been fastening them too tight? :shock: Anyway, great nappies!

My avatar
happytails
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby happytails » Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:31 pm

Reliability: 9/10
Absorbancy: N/A (it's a pocket so it depends on the insert)
Cuteness: 10/10
Drying Speed: 10/10
Slimness: 9/10
Value for money: 10/10

OS - excellent, prefer the back opening pockets - dont get on with the front opening at all on the UDOS but manageable on the UD sized aplix fastener i have.

Sized - absolutely brilliant - after a bit of experimentation with inserts we have had no leaks and they have a lovely fit on my DD.

PreviousNext

Return to Pockets and AIO or AI2 Reviews