Postby Pinchette » Sat Jan 05, 2008 9:13 am

Reliability: 9/10
absorbancy: n/a
cuteness or should I say funkyness: 10/10
drying speed: 9/10
slimness: 9/10
value for money: 9/10

Overall comment: Fabulously funky!

I have been using mine for a few weeks and I am really impressed so far. I gave it 9/10 for reliability only because I haven't tried it with a trip in the buggy or carseat for a long time but it has not let me down once.
The sizing is generous so a large size will last me until (or even way past) potty training.
I love all the design and I also love the fact that the one I have has a black fleece inner as if there are stains, they won't be visible.
Tip: They are a bit cheaper to buy on ebay than on the mumzall site.

My avatar
emste76
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby emste76 » Sun Jan 20, 2008 3:01 pm

i have just bought two fleece ones and the large is generous and an ecxcellent fit. I would recommend them.

My avatar
Pinchette
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby Pinchette » Sun Jan 20, 2008 3:07 pm

Oooh,

I've just got a farm animal fleece one which is lovely.
Have you tried it at night?

My avatar
emste76
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby emste76 » Mon Jan 21, 2008 8:13 am

i haven't as yet but we are going away soon and i will be trailing it at night then!!

My avatar
anya1973
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Re: Funky nappy review

Postby anya1973 » Tue May 27, 2008 8:42 pm

Reliability: 10/10
Absorbancy: n/a
Cuteness (I wouldn't call them cute but funky instead!) 10/10
Drying Speed: 10/10
Slimness: 8/10 (I've chosen 8/10 as they are bulkier on my son at the moment but I think once he's grown a bit more they will look more in proportion with him. :lol: Not a problem to me though as I don't mind the big bum look. :D )
Value for money: 10/10

Overall Comment: Fabulous!

Detailed Comments: I have quite a few Funky Nappies now and have to say they are my favourite pocket nappy at the moment. They are very well made and the sizing is generous. The cross-over aplix means that there is loads of room for adjustment so the nappy will last even longer too. :)

The elastication in these nappies is particularly good. I have yet to have any poo explosions from them. :lol:

The prints are lovely as are the plain pul colours. They certainly live up to their name. :D Customer service from Jo is second to none. Every baby needs one (or two! :wink: )

Helen xx

My avatar
pinkprincess
Clothie
Clothie

Re: Funky nappy review

Postby pinkprincess » Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:57 pm

I am friends with the lady who made them, sadly she has been diagnosed with MS and is no longer able to make them, so if you want one grab them when they are for sale! I am a funky nappy freak too, but selling mine as my son is out of nappies now x

Reliability: 10/10
absorbancy: n/a
cuteness: 10/10
drying speed: 10/10
slimness: 8/10
value for money: 10/10

Return to Pockets and AIO or AI2 Reviews