Size: One size

Reliability: 9/10
Absorbancy: 10/10
Cuteness: 6/10
Drying Speed: 6/10
Slimness: 8/10
Value for money: 10/10

Highly recommended

At first I was thinking this isn't a good one but after using it a few times I'm really getting to love this nappie.
I use this on my 2 year old daughter and thought it was very low on front but not too low I found out after using it.
My daughter is a real heavy wetter so I decided to buy the Dry Night Booster too but I didn't use it yet because it's absorbened enough for daytime and I guess the nappy will be too small using the extra booster.
Because of the 2 inserts it doesn't take that much time for the nappy to dry, longer for the inserts then for the nappy who's almost dry coming from the washingmachine.
Would be nice to have an extra insertpack but didn't find them in store yet.
Correction; just heard about the insert, you can order them at Modern Baby, so these are even more perfect then I thought writing this review!
And I would like some brighter colors but that's just my personal favorite ;)
However this is a perfect nappy, good elastic, double, fitting around the leg to prefend leaks and soft to touch.
Want more ;)
Last edited by MissFrodo on Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

My avatar
hannabelle
Clothie
Clothie

Re: Modern Baby Pop-in Nappy Bamboo

Postby hannabelle » Sat Nov 28, 2009 5:02 pm

I posted a query yesterday about extra insert packs and one of the lovely helpful people on here told me that you can order them direct from close parent for £7 each - I've got a mixture of dream-dri and bamboo pop-ins and am planning to get some extra inserts for when the bamboo ones are drying. The dream-dri ones dry even quicker than the outers.

My avatar
MissFrodo
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby MissFrodo » Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:05 pm

Thanks that really makes this nappy perfect!

My avatar
Vicki
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby Vicki » Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:08 pm

Miss frodo - lollipop have these extra boosters too if getting some pop n gro :wink:

My avatar
MissFrodo
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby MissFrodo » Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:14 pm

Thanks! I have to order some things there so it's easy to order the inserts with it!

Return to Pockets and AIO or AI2 Reviews