Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Fuzzi Bunz One Size

Postby Saskia » Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:11 am

Manufacturer - Fuzzi Bunz
Nappy Name - One size
Type of Nappy - pocket
Fastener - poppers
Material - microfibre inserts included (could be stuffed with other materials)
Size - BTP

Reliability: 10/10
Absorbancy: 9/10 (with included inserts on an 11 week old)
Cuteness: 10/10
Drying Speed: 10/10
Slimness: 9/10
Value for money: 9/10

Overall Comment: Fabulous!

Detailed Comments:

This is a brilliant pocket nappy! It has elastic/button adjusters (like in some childrens trousers) at the waist and both legs with about 8 different settings. Those along with the lower set of poppers on the wings mean that this is bound to fit every size and shape of baby!

There's a very wide opening to the pocket which makes it easy to stuff, and the inserts it came with seem good so far - though Freya is only 11 weeks old. It would be easy to stuff it with something else if these become unsuitable later on. I used both inserts at night and changed her after 6 hours with no leaks, and her bottom felt very dry thanks to the soft fleece lining. I'm yet to find out how it performs during a whole night as she's not yet sleeping through. It has also stood up to a very large explosive BF poo, the containment was fantastic.

We have the lavender and green daisy designs, which are cute and girly. It's a very trim fit with the included inserts too. I think for a birth to potty nappy it's pretty good value - it's about the same as most of the other big brand BTP nappies on the market.

I love it and want a couple more!

Return to Pockets and AIO or AI2 Reviews