Reliability: 8/10
Absorbancy: 8/10
Cuteness: 7/10
Drying Speed: 9/10
Slimness: 8/10
Value for money: 9/10

Overall Comment:
Highly recommended

Detailed Comments: These are one of my newer nappies and my first pocket, but Im quite happy with them. They come in 5 or so different pastel colours. The ladies are more than helpful.

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Mon Jan 08, 2007 8:15 pm

Reliability: 3/10
Absorbancy: 4/10 given this as the insert is lovely and absorbant, but it leaks before it gets wet iyswim!!!!
Cuteness: 8/10
Drying Speed: 9/10
Slimness: 8/10
Value for money: 9/10

Overall comment: not recommended

Detailed comments: I really loved this nappy when I got it. I experianced wicking but knew from previous use of hemp that you have to wash them 12 times before absorbancy is at its maximum. So I kept washing and washing the hemp and putting up with the wicking but now I'm a bit off it as I've washed it at least 12 times now and it still wicks if I try to leave it as long as I can easily leave a Fuzzi Bunz. However saying that they are alot cheaper than fuzzis, look like they'll last longer size wise and I like the red and navy inner that I have. I just need to remember to chnage him after 2 hours when he is in it lol!! I really liked the little logo on the back but it washed almost completely off in the first wash and was pretty much all gone after a few washes, what a shame. Love the free little wet bag too.

EDIT: I've tried again with this nappy and it just doens't work for me, no matter what I do it leaks so I'm changing the marks I gave it in my initial enthsiasm. I'm really sad as I really wanted this nappy to work.

Return to Pockets and AIO or AI2 Reviews