Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Dream Eze All In One Review

Postby mummy_mi » Sat May 29, 2010 10:32 pm

Manufacturer: The Natural Baby Company
Nappy Name: Dream Eze All In One
Type of Nappy: Sized All In One
Fastener: Side snapping
Material: Waterproof soft TPU outer, organic cotton inner.
Size: Small: 8-16 lbs, Medium: 15-25 lbs, Large: 24+ lbs.

Reliability: 9/10
Absorbency: 10/10
Cuteness: 7/10
Drying Speed: 8/10
Slimness: 8/10
Value for money: 8/10

Overall Comment: Highly recommended!

Detailed Comments:
These are quite trim, very absorbent and are a good price for an organic All In One, however colours are limited. Also they are being replaced by a onesize version, which although will save you money in the long run, I'm not sure how well it will retain it's trimness! I think for £14 they are worth a shot for heavy wetting babies during the day and possibly at night.

Pros:
At around £14, these are great value for money for an All In One, they have an organic inner which really is super absorbent, light/medium wetters could probably get away with this overnight. This holds up really well at containing messes, no leaks at all and the inner is in 2 long strips, one of top of the other and sewn in at one end, so you can flip them out to dry quicker, which is a big bonus. the elastic around the legs and waist is nice and strong and overall is quite a trim looking nappy.

Cons:
They only come in 4 colours, vanilla, kiwi and blackberry and mandarin which can be a little boring. They do take awhile to dry, all day and overnight on the airer but this is due to the organic cotton inner being quite thick. They can be a little bulky round the front when on the smallest setting as the side wings are quite long (lots of size settings) so overlap a little.

Return to Pockets and AIO or AI2 Reviews