Clothie

Mini La La

Postby carolinerch » Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:31 pm

Name of nappy : Mini La La

Type of nappy : Pocket nappy

Fastener : Velcro

Material : Outer fabric: Polyester Polyurethane Laminate
Core: 2x 100% bamboo inserts included
Layer next to skin: Suedecloth (stay-dry, like fleece)

Size : Birth to potty

Reliability : 8/10. Pretty reliable, they survived a trip into town which lasted longer than it should have without a nappy change - after 7 hours they were a tiny bit leaky. :crossbaby:

Absorbency : 8/10 - This nappy leaked after 7 hours. I haven't tried them at night but imagine they would be ok with an extra liner.

Cuteness : 10/10 - come in a range of prints and designs, each one as covetable as the next - you'll want the whole collection! :babyroll: They feel lovely too - I'm usually a minky outer fan, but these feel like they're good quality and don't have that plasticky look some other nappies with a PUL outer can have.

Drying speed : 6/10 - The outer shell dries very quickly but the inserts take a bit longer - a full day on the line in warm weather so not the quickest driers - but not the slowest I've seen either.

Slimness : 8/10 - good slim fit, one of the best I've seen bar the Bambooty. No big bulky baby behinds with this nappy.

Value for money : 8/10 - Not cheap at £18 each but they do last from birth to potty, and unlike other birth to potty claimants out there (Cushie Tushies you know who you are!) they would fit a tiny baby as well as a larger one.

I bought two of these from the cheeksandcherries site for my 7 month old, one in Birdcage Autumn and one in Divine. They look absolutely gorgeous on and have a nice slim fit. Will definitely buy some more.

Picture here -

http://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?pi ... =641818824

Caroline x

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Re: Mini La La

Postby Velvetsteph » Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:43 pm

I wouldn't expect ANY daytime nappy to last seven hours... That's amazing absorbency!

Although normally you'd change a child WELL before seven hours obviously ;)

My avatar
carolinerch
Clothie
Clothie

Re: Mini La La

Postby carolinerch » Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:45 pm

Obviously! :oops:

Return to Pockets and AIO or AI2 Reviews