hf1

Itti Bitti D'Lish Review

My avatar
eviesmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Itti Bitti D'Lish Review

Postby eviesmummy » Mon Apr 14, 2008 6:37 am

This review has now been published on the main web-site - thanks Sadie!

http://www.clothnappytree.com/review.php?article=16

My avatar
bryc1
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Re: Itti Bitti D'Lish Review

Postby bryc1 » Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:52 pm

Reliability: 10/10
absorbancy: 10/10
cuteness: 8/10
drying speed: 8/10
slimness: 10/10
value for money: 9/10

Overall comment: Fantastic, stops the anti cloth brigade in their tracks.

When I first received the nappy I thought it would only just fit but no it fits fantastically with growth room. I just can not get over how trim they are given how absorbant they are, this alone has converted one of friends to cloth. I was worried how they would cope with a 7wks old bf baby's poo after reading some reviews online but I needn't of worried they contained very well. I would recomend them to anyone.

My avatar
2climbingboys
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby 2climbingboys » Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:06 am

Reliability: 5/10
absorbancy: 7/10
cuteness: 10/10
drying speed: 8/10
value for money: 7/10

Overall comment: Not a good fit on babies who are chunky bummed and long in the rise

These are very cute, compact nappies. Blake was 8 months old when I started to use them (he is on the 98th centile for height & 75th for weight so he went straight in to the large size). He had poop leaks in them and he has never had a poop leak in any other type of cloth nappy. The frequency of leaks reduced when I started to only use the trifold booster. However, by the time he turned 11 months the poop leaks increased again, we also started to get urine leaks even changing every couple of hours. I think this was because they just weren't a good fit on him. They didn't suit his body shape at all - he is chunky bummed, very long in the rise and has a slim waist.

My avatar
littlesez
Cloth Nappy Guru
Cloth Nappy Guru
Site Supporter

Itti bitti d'lish

Postby littlesez » Thu Jun 18, 2009 4:18 pm

Itti Bitti D'lish nappy with snap in inserts (bamboo and suedecloth)
Small

Reliability: 6/10
Absorbancy: 10/10
Cuteness: 10/10
Drying Speed: 7/10
Slimness: mark 10/10
Value for money: 6/10

Overall Comment:

Highly recommended

Description; These are beautiful nappies, so slim and incredibily absorbant. We have never had a leak of wee, however they don't contain our breastfed explosive poos. It slides off the suedecloth layer down the side and out down the legs such a shame because everything else is fab. I use them after a big poo! Will try them after weaning too to see if they are better for containment. Despite that still a great nappy especially for wees as you can just change the inserts without using another nappy.

My avatar
vickylum
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby vickylum » Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:11 pm

Reliability: 9/10
absorbancy: 8/10
drying speed: 9/10

Overall comment:Fantastic little nappy!!!

When i first received my itti bitti d'lish nappies i thought they had sent me the wrong size,how looks can be deceiving olivia is 6 months old and is in a medium and has just 1 popper showing so has lots of room for growth!!
Never had a leak and still bf olivia,dry really well and just love the way they fit my little girl!!!

My avatar
fluffycabbage
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby fluffycabbage » Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:20 pm

Reliability: 7/10
absorbancy: 6/10
drying speed: 7/10

Overall comment: Highly Recommended

Beautiful nappy, available in lots of different colours and designs. 2 part nappy (AI2), the outer being the first part, and the snap-in boosters being the 2nd part.
Slim in the crotch, slim boosters, great trim nappy. Good for under 'normal' clothes (not stretchy ones!)
In my opinion, not suitable for a heavy wetter. My daughter wet through hers in 1- 1 1/2 hrs.

Great for medium and light wetters - a really beautiful nappy which should be shown off!

My avatar
littlesez
Cloth Nappy Guru
Cloth Nappy Guru
Site Supporter

Re: Itti bitti d'lish

Postby littlesez » Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:32 am

Here was my origional review and i said i would review again after weaning!

littlesez wrote:Itti Bitti D'lish nappy with snap in inserts (bamboo and suedecloth)
Small

Reliability: 6/10
Drying Speed: 7/10
Value for money: 6/10

Overall Comment:

Highly recommended

Description; These are beautiful nappies, so slim and incredibily absorbant. We have never had a leak of wee, however they don't contain our breastfed explosive poos. It slides off the suedecloth layer down the side and out down the legs such a shame because everything else is fab. I use them after a big poo! Will try them after weaning too to see if they are better for containment. Despite that still a great nappy especially for wees as you can just change the inserts without using another nappy.

Manufacturer: Itti Bitti
Nappy Name: D'lish
Type of Nappy: Snap in one
Fastener: Poppers
Material: outer is laminated minki fabric, booster is bamboo, top layer suedecloth
Size Small medium and large

Reliability: 8/10
Absorbancy: 8/10
Drying Speed: 8/10
Slimness: 10/10
Value for money: 8/10

Detailed comments: We have had an adventure with ittis, my origional review was for the smalls. My bubs lasted until 5 months old in those. She had room left on her belly but they became too tight on the legs, the same happened with the mediums and she didnt get a great fit with those BUT the larges were too big on the legs at the same time so we were in limbo for a while. At 8 months we are now getting a great fit with ittis but I wonder how long they will last I am hoping to be suprised as I really do love ittis!

Positives: Since weaning containment has been fine I am so glad I gave them another chance. They are a very cute nappy and the slimest i have come across, since my last review the limited editions emerged which are even cuter than the plain colours. What of course still stands is the fact that you can change the snap in boosters without having to change the entire nappy making it more economical :D I find this very useful if i am out and about as i can take just one spare nappy just incase and then a load of spare inserts, instead of the overflowing nappy bag i usually have :giggle: The aborbency is still amazing and this is despite being so trim, my bubs outpees them within 2 hours now though. But i dont mind just changing her that often. I have come to appreciate how much good value for money they are as i just cahnge the inserts often. The outer dries incrdibly fast and the boosters are ok considering they are bamboo.

Negatives: WING DROOP!!! When you have it on the tighter settings your are left with material droooping at the sides and you have to make sure they are tucked in or it may leak. I wonder if this could be easily rectified by having an extra popper :-? and the weird sizings very strange but a lot of my ittis seem to be different sizings, some slightly some have a big difference :-? it maybe because i buy preloved and so they have been washed differently? If i had the money i would buy them all new (and in every colour! :hohoho: )

OVERALL VERDICT still highly recommended

and just becasue she wears them so well

My avatar
sezzlebum
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby sezzlebum » Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:47 pm

Manufacturer Itti Bitti
Nappy Name D'lish
Type of Nappy AIO (New December 09)
Fastener Snappers
Material outer: laminated minki fabric, hidden booster is 3 layer microfiber, flap out booster is bamboo and organic cotton topped with stay-dry suedecloth sewn into the back of the nappy allowing for fast drying.

inside the nappy

Cuteness:10/10
Drying Speed: 8/10
Slimness: 10/10
Value for money:10/10

Overall Comment:
Fabulous!

Detailed Comments:
After a good run with tots bots i decided to try a slimmer fit nappy, i bought some d'lish snap ins which were fantastic then i saw this offer on for the AIO release. I ordered 6 and this is my second day using them.
The fit is still the nice slim d'lish fit, and still as cute as ever to look at lol
Aimee wore hers and after 3 hours had a poo it in, being bf her poos are still pretty runny and usually i can tell shes pooed because her wrap feels damp and shes a cranky sod (likes a clean bum), the nappy wasnt damp and it contained the poo well, no leakages and if she hadnt pooed i think it would have lasted another few hours as it still felt pretty dry under the flap out. Washed on a 60 degree wash and the stain came out (usually takes a few washes to gets the stains out of me tots bots) Drying time? i couldnt say as i was at night and put them on the radiators during the night too, i only have them on for 3 hours (broken up) and their dry for morning :)
I went out today with Aimee at 11.30 and got in at 3.45, she had a good sleep for a change; and went to change her and the nappy was still holding up well, didnt feel damp at all on the outside and again was still pretty dry on the inside.
Um i like em so much i just ordered 6 more :shock: OH doesnt need to know :giggle:

3 weeks later

i still love em :giggle:
had 2 leakage occasions, 1 was a mahoosive explosive poo and not a nappy on earth could have kept it in lol and the other was because the liner was too big and had come threw a leghole
so still an excellent nappy :mrgreen:

My avatar
mamarozi
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby mamarozi » Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:09 am

Manufacturer: Itti Bitti
Nappy Name: D'lish Snap in One
Type of Nappy: AI2
Fastener: Poppers
Material: outer minkee, inner fleece, boosters are bamboo, with stay dry suedecloth top
Size: small medium large

Drying Speed: 9/10
Value for money: 7/10

Overall Comment:
Highly recommended!

Detailed Comment:
Itti Bitti is a lovely minkee outer AI2 nappy, that has poppers on the fleece inner, where you pop in a trifold bamboo insert and on top of that a hourglass shaped stay dry-suedecloth covered bambooinsert. For heavy wetters you can pop in an extra small booster, that fits inbetween inserts. Poppers are colour coded, so there is no doubt where to pop the insert in. If the outer isn't soiled, you can just change the insert set and voila! a fresh, clean nappy!
It is a sized nappy, so various sizes needed. The fit is very very trim, the rise is very low. It is a front snap nappy with one row of resin poppers.
At first it was a love/hate relationship with this nappy. It containes poo well, but it leaked pee a lot, so every nappy change I kept my fingers crossed for a dry vest. Then after a bit of reading of CNT forums I realized it's wicking. I bought vest extenders and haven't had a leak since. We do have a bit of a problem with fitting. It's a bit tight on the thigh and too roomy at the waist. If I adjust the poppers according to tummy size, it's very tight on thighs-leaves very red marks, and if I adjust the poppers according to thigh size, it gaps at the tummy. No leaking though!
It's wonderfully trim, super cute and very economical, due to the snap-in inserts. I have 5 nappies and 3 extra inserts, so practically I have 8 nappies :)
Washing instructions allow the nappy and inserts to be washed at 60 degrees max, both can be tumble dried. Drying them on the radiator is not recommended (I emailed the IttiBitti about that), due to bamboo fabric damage.
Drying time is great. The inserts are dry in 24hrs on the line, but I still give them few minutes in the tumbler, to make them supersoft.
My girl isn't a heavy wetter and it takes her more then 4hrs to wet the nappy thoroughly. At 4 months, she's in the medium size, but still fits into her S sized Itti Bitti AIO
Overall, I love this nappy for its cuteness and trimness.

Next

Return to Pockets and AIO or AI2 Reviews