Reliability: 10/10
Absorbancy: N/A
Cuteness: mark out of 7/10
Drying Speed: 10/10
Slimness: 9/10
Value for money: 10/10

Overall Comment:

Fabulous!

This is the best pocket nappy ever! It adjusts to really small, by popping up the rise adjustment poppers to it's smallest rise, and then by popping across, up to the lower row of poppers on the front, and folding down the resulting flap, and it fits a really tiny baby pretty snugly. At the same time, fully opened out, it is easily the largest pocket with the longest rise I have tried. It's popper fastening, and adjust in the rise by poppers, like a Wonderoo. You need to make sure there is no part of the insert in the fold down flap which you do for the tiniest baby, so there's no wicking, but once you get the hang of that there are really no problems.

They are sold without an insert, which I actually prefer, as I'd rather choose my own inserts, but I do like their bamboo flexible one, which is a long strip, which folds in half or thirds lengthwise, with an additional half length strip which poppers together, making an insert which again fits neatly from birth to potty. They do a micro-fibre one as well in the same style, but I haven't tried one yet, so can't comment.

As with all birth to potty nappies, they are slightly bulkier than a sized pocket on a newborn, but only minimally so, but I can't emphasize enough how big they go! They are similar in looks to fuzzibunz, but of course only one size, and LOADS of different colours. At £10.99 they are well priced as well, even though that doesn't include an insert.

Overall I'm thoroughly impressed with this nappy.

Return to Pockets and AIO or AI2 Reviews