Iish fly AI2

Postby Velvetsteph » Thu Apr 17, 2008 8:45 am

Reliability: 10/10
absorbancy: 10/10
cuteness: 10/10
drying speed: 7/10
slimness: 10/10
value for money: 8/10

Overall comment: Highly recommended - Super cute nappy, great for showing off and staying dry!

Detailed comments:
This fits very similarly to the ittibitti AI2 but seems a bit longer in the rise... They're quite generous with the fitting - I bought a medium and it fits Isabelle really quite well (thankyou to Beck for the sizing advice!), lovely fit, slim between the legs and I REALLY like the three poppers on each side as it stops wing-drop which is fab

Plus the one I bought - dotty minkee with a dragonfly embroidered on the bum - just gorgous so 10/10 for cuteness!

I bought from Aus which as I was buying a single nappy was a little pricey but not overly so - if you bought more I imagine it might be more cost effective - plus the minkee+embroidery made it more expensive...

If I wasn't on the wagon I would definately buy more!

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Re: Iish fly AI2

Postby Rae » Wed May 28, 2008 8:42 am

Reliability: 8/10
absorbancy: 10/10 (but depends on the number of poppered inserts you add)
drying speed: 8/10
slimness: 10/10
value for money: 8/10

Overall comment: Highly recommended - lovely, and extra poppered inserts are very handy.
http://iishfly.com/store/

Detailed comments:
I bought a large, and hoped that it wouldn't be too big. Actually we don't have the waist on the narrowest setting, and we don't have a chunky toddler. The rise is very long, but that's what we need, as we have outgrown nappies like size 2 bamboozles and bambineos. It is slim thru between the legs.
We have a cord one, so we will get wicking if we leave it too long, however by buying extra snap in boosters that can be overcome.
The nappy comes with 2 snap in boosters and a tummy pad (bamboo). We bought an extra set of these as well as an extra 2 boosters, so we have an extra booster to absorb and we can change the boosters over if it is just wet.

My avatar
littlesez
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Supporter

Re: Iish fly AI2

Postby littlesez » Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:14 pm

Reliability: 8/10
absorbancy: 8/10
drying speed: 8/10
slimness: 8/10
value for money: 7/10

Well I bought this preloved from CNT :cnthug: and posted pics with a comment about it being an itti bitti :oops: :oops: :oops: So now I know what the actual nappy is , I can write a review! It is similar to itti bitti and thats why i gt confused, although thats easily done :lol:

The inserts are very absorbent and could be replaced with extra inserts instead of changing the whole nappy which is fab. PLUS the nappy is good for containment. So good to find a pocket that is good for wees and poos!.

The one I got was particularly cute, with a ballerina embroidered on the back, so luffly. Drying time is good overall with the nappy being quick and inserts slow, but they are very absorbent so thats the comprimise i suppose. If you had extra inserts this wouldnt matter

They are good for slimness too, which is impressive for a nappy with good containment. Ok I am still a novice nappy nutter but so far this is one of my faves, and just because she is such a good model here is the little ballerina!

OVERALL HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

Return to Pockets and AIO or AI2 Reviews