Reliability: 8/10
Absorbancy: 8/10
Cuteness: 7/10
Drying Speed: 9/10
Slimness: 6/10
Value for money: 6/10

Overall Comment: Recommended

Detailed Comments:
Every one raves about these nappies but I just cant seem to get these nappies to work for us, we can't get a good fit with them and they seem to leak abit too. They do dry quickly though which is a bonus, but I wouldn't say they were value for money if you buy them in Australia, there one of the most expensive but if you buy them from the US you can get a bargain.

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Sun May 06, 2007 8:48 am

Reliability: 10/10
Absorbancy: n/a
Cuteness: 8/10
Drying Speed: 10/10
Slimness: 9/10
Value for money: 8/10

Overall comment: Fabulous!

I love my fuzzis, they were the 1st pocket I got on with and I had 2 small ones. I now have 6 medium ones. These should last til potty training so I think they are pretty good value for money as most people would only have to buy 2 sizes. I stuff with a mf cloth and 4 layers of hemp (I got them without insert included) and this lasts at least 4 hours. They only ever leak if I've left him ages and the inserts are really sopping, thats user fault not nappy fault!! They are a very reliable pocket imho. Like all pockets though success will depend on your childs shape. I love the bright funky colours too!!

My avatar
chalryfoxy
Clothie
Clothie

Postby chalryfoxy » Fri May 11, 2007 10:16 am

Reliability: 7/10
Absorbancy: 8/10
Cuteness: 9/10
Slimness: 10/10
Value for money: 8/10

Overall Comment: Recommended

Detailed Comments :
slimmest pocket i have come across but therefoer you cannot boost as much as you can with other pockets (eg happy heiny) because there isn;t the room).
downsides are popper fastening - can make it hard to get a snug fit which in turn can leak to gapes and poo leaks around the legs.
also when it is on the tightest setting and well boosted for a boy (up at the front) the weight of the boosting 'pulls' and i got bad 'wing droop' from the ends of the unused popper fastenings.

my FB work much better now that my son has grown into them a bit better.

overall i use this nappy for wees and if i think he will poo, i aim to use another pocket.

lizzie
ds 19m

My avatar
Jenni&Babes
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby Jenni&Babes » Thu Jan 24, 2008 11:12 pm

Reliability: 9/10
Absorbancy: 9/10
Cuteness: 9/10
Value for money: 9/10

Overall Comment: Highly Recommended!

Detailed Comments :

I love these nappies! The inserts are absorbant but very slim and I've rarely had any wicking and they always last 4-5 hours on Flynn! They dry within hours even when hung indoors! They are really slim and fit under all his normal trousers easily. Cuteness would have got 10/10 but I really think FB need to bring out some more cute prints lol! I find the poppers easy to fasten and they give a good fit. They wash well and are wearing really well. My favourite nappies by far!

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: Fuzzi bunz review

Postby nic1 » Tue Mar 11, 2008 9:27 pm

Absorbancy: 9/10

Overall Comment: Highly Recommended!

Love these, found them very reliable. 1st pocket i bought and got the PT size, never tried any other size but as Evie is long and slim PT have worked very well size wise for us. Love these nappies, only slight gripe is i wish they came in funky patterns!!! Fickle....me, YES!!

My avatar
slumberlion
Clothie
Clothie

Postby slumberlion » Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:44 am

These were the first pockets we ever bought, and I loved them. Now however, I can't seem to get a good fit at all and they're leaking! DD was 7 months when I bought one for us to try, a size medium and it seemed to fit her perfectly. She's just over 1 now, and the size medium is gaping at the legs. I've checked the elastic and it seems fine...although I'd be a bit concerned if the elastic was going already! She must have changed shape...become thinner and longer. Although I can't say I've noticed a difference with any of her other nappies! I can't put her in her Fuzzi for now as it just leaks put of the side :( I'm actually wondering about getting a preloved size small to try! How funny....going backwards in sizes!!

My avatar
eviesmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby eviesmummy » Thu Oct 09, 2008 6:46 am

Overall Comment: Recommended!

I love my Fuzzi Bunz, they are one of the few pocket nappies that I bought and have never been tempted to sell on. I have the mediums and a couple of Petit Toddler and find them very very reliable, with a mf insert and hemp booster. I have a couple of the pink gingham and they are still very cute, and the material hasnt faded so still look nice. The microfleece does tend to go a bit cream with these nappies though, but nobody sees that part, and they still do their job. They dry very very quickly and I find them one of my slimmest nappies. A sized system so could work out expensive if you had to buy all 4 sizes, but I found the size medium suited my dd from she was about a year old (but would have fit her from about 6m I would say) right up to potty training, so some people could get away with buying just the 2 sizes.

My avatar
cherobanne
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby cherobanne » Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:25 pm

Reliability: 9
Cuteness: 8
Drying Speed: 10
Slimness: 10
Value for money: 9

Overall Comment: Fabulous!

I love these nappies, have found them very reliable and a nice slim fit. The mediums fitted my son from about 8 months until potty training so great value for money, although the large also fitted from about 20 months on and as it could be 'stuffed' more it would last longer before changing.

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Mon Feb 16, 2009 3:23 pm

Reliability: 9
Cuteness: 3
Drying Speed: 10
Slimness: 10
Value for money: 9

Overall Comment: Trimmest nappy we own

I love our fuzzis for under tight clothes, Summer has been using XS fuzzis since birth and they are still fitting now, and they are the only nappies that she can reach the floor in her walker in, I think they are quite boring but that's because the XS only come in white! Definately worth having in your stash!

Next

Return to Pockets and AIO or AI2 Reviews