Material - PUL outer poly print
Size - Large

Reliability: 8/10
Absorbancy: 7/10
Cuteness 8/10
Drying Speed: 9/10
Slimness: 10/10
Value for money: 8/10

Before buying these my LO (medium wetter) wore slinki minkis or fitteds with a wool cover. DD had started to outwee the fitteds and i didn't like the HUUGE bum look the minkis gave her so i was looking for something trim and very absorbant with a built in waterproof cover.

A friend from austrailia suggested Bambooty Easy Nights.

I was a little sceptical when they first arrived as they are soo Trim and looked more like a day nappy, They come in pleasant but quite boring pastel colours which are fine for night times as no one will see them, (They do also do them in prints). They are a true all in one nappy, they have 4 bamboo inserts sewn into the nappy which flap out to aid quick drying. The top insert has a staydry layer which is great.

I got these in Large (10kg+) even though my LO is only just 9kg as i had read that they were sized quite small. They rise fitting is about the same as a large itti or flips on medium setting so fit my LO perfectly on the tightest waist snaps.

I prewashed the nappy twice before use. I Was a bit worried when i first put her down as the nappy just didn't look bulky enough to last 14hrs. In the morning i was pleasantly suprised, DD had obviously been sleeping on her front as the front parts of the soakers were quite wet (top layer still felt dry against skin), but the back and the bottom soaker wer still dry! amazing.

overall i am very impressed with the absorbancy but the rise really is really low so may won't last as long as the weight recommendations say.

I would recommend these to light / medium wetters they are now my favourite night nappy.

# Update - I've now been using these for a little while and still really like them, i have had a couple of occassions when DD has slept on her tummy all night where there has been some wicking at the top onto her popper vest, this is probably because the rise is so low. They are fine when she wears a non poppered vest tho. For this reason i have reduced the absorbancy rating but i think it is more of a rise issue really. Still really like them tho :D

Also one thing that struck me (and DH has commented too) is that when DD wears these her room doesn't get that eye-watering ammonia /rabbit hutch smell that we got with the other nappies in the morning, somehow they seem able to hold the smells in which is a great bonus!
Last edited by little1 on Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.

My avatar
boothyboysmummy
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Re: Bambooty Easy Nights

Postby boothyboysmummy » Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:43 pm

Manufacturer - Bambooty
Nappy Name - Easy Nights
Type of Nappy - AIO
Fastener - Front fastening poppers
Material - PUL outer poly print
Size - Large

Reliability: 4/10
Absorbancy: 3/10
Cuteness 9/10
Drying Speed: 6/10
Slimness: 10/10
Value for money: 5/10

i loved the prints on these so had to try, was very dissapointed though :( i tried on its own in the day and leaked after 2hrs, so i heavily boosted at night and my poor boy was sodden in the morning :( very slim but not always a good factor when using at night, i sold these on as could not get a night without being soaked, and hed never leaked in night nappies before(used minkee magic alls before) the lady who i sold them to sold on straight away as had same problem! sadly i wouldnt reccomend :|

Return to Pockets and AIO or AI2 Reviews