Size 1

Reliability: 10/10
Absorbancy: 10/10
Cuteness 10/10
Drying Speed: 8/10
Slimness: 10/10
Value for money: 10/10

ImageImage

I have a OOAK Side Saddle in a size 1, my LO is 17 months and is on the last 2 poppers on either side so i will need to size up soon.
The fit is lovely, it reminded me of a little pair of knickers :giggle: and whereas the size 2 workhorse buries my LO, this is a nice fit, and i will happily buy a size 2 in it.
The inserts are the usual WC piggyback boosters where you can add/take away quite easily, we never had to add to it and it lasted a good 4 hours :D
Pricewise, for a plain side saddle your looking at about £20 without postage from aus, for a OOAK its more like £28 without postage from aus, but they are fab nappies and i do think their worth it.
Cutewise; if you get a custom OOAK you can have what you like, ours has princess embroidery on and butterflys and diamantes on so its all sparkley
Drying: the outer is pretty quick to dry, the boosters can take a while longer but usually in an airer over a radiator their dry by morning

My avatar
flower child
Clothie
Clothie

Re: Wild Child Side Saddle

Postby flower child » Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:19 pm

Hi sezzlebum - glad you like the WCSS. They are made here in Oz and we've been discussing with the maker to have them in our UK store when we get it up and running.

We use the WC dreamy night nappies in our house (day TT'd) and love them.

How sad that I get excited about a nappy review!

Return to Pockets and AIO or AI2 Reviews