Absorbency: 8/10
Cuteness: mark out of 7/10
Drying Speed: 10/10
Slimness: 7/10
Value for money: 7/10

Overall Comment: *

Highly recommended

Detailed Comments:

The Pul is soft, I just bought a plain one but the colour is lovely and bright. The microfleece linning is super soft and seems to be holding up well to washing. I'm not mad on the prints they have at the moment, nothing too
There's just one row of poppers, and not an abundance of them but I'm able to get a good fit on my 18lb 6month old. Size wise these are much bigger than my other pocket nappies and my boy is on the smallest rise (he's on the middle one in his easyfit v2 and his BG3s) and only has two poppers he's not using so I'm not sure how good these would be on a newborn. As it is it looks on him the way his BG's did when he was about 3 weeks old and he was 8lbs when he was born.

It comes with two inserts, which is what I like least about them as they're both kind of mid sized. One is smaller than the other but it's quite large. The two of them together is too bulky for daytime and I don't use microfibre on its own at night. I've been using the larger one on its own but as I've been dealing with rash I've been changing bang on every two hours. This nappy has dealt with the yuckiest of breast fed poo no problem.

Overall I'm pretty happy with this nappy. It doesn't come in the most exciting colours or prints but it is still cute and slim fitting. The service from baba and boo was also excellent and it arrived superfast. The price is good, but the postage was expensive to Ireland (something I just have to learn to live with I think!) and I think i'll probably end up using different inserts which brings down its value for money.

I will endevour to put up a picture of it beside a BG for size comparison

Return to Pockets and AIO or AI2 Reviews