Postby smilinglou » Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:27 am

Age of my child: 14 months
Reliability: 7/10
Absorbancy: 3/10 if ONLY using the microfibre insert
Cuteness: 9/10
Drying Speed: 9/10
Slimness: 8/10
Value for money: 3/10
Would I recommend: Probably not as must be very uncomfortable with the elastic and button sticking into the skin, unless you have a younger child and can tighten the elastic more so the button tucks into the little pocket.

I like the flower prints and I like how slim these are, if you had a hemp or bamboo insert they are a good nappy and will last a few hours but my problem is the elastic; yes you can change it easily with the buttons so no sewing needed which is great but that button digs into my girls legs as there seems to be no way to tuck it into the little pocket, especially on the more stretched out settings. I think they were trying to be different when they designed these but it would have been much better to just have normal good quality elastic and keep the slimness of the nappy. These nappies do come up small even with the elastic on the lowest setting so fit almost like an itti which is good but when you look at the comfort with the elastic and button sticking into your child you would probably prefer a different nappy.

Return to Pockets and AIO or AI2 Reviews