Size Onesize

Reliability: 9/10
Absorbancy: N/A
Cuteness: 10/10
Drying Speed: 10/10
Slimness: 9/10
Value for money: 9/10

Overall Comment: Fab!

Detailed Comments: I have 2 of these, and they really are great, very reliable and fit well. They are pricey, but the attention to detail is excellent. At the very start with my first one I wasn't so sure, as we got a few wicking problems, but this was due to not stuffing enough (DS was going through a transition from normal to mega wetter) but once I sorted that we've had no more wicking and have never had any actual leaks. Definitely worth the money if you're after something very very special and also super reliable.

My avatar
shoogah01
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Re: Wee Notions One Size Pocket

Postby shoogah01 » Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:11 am

Manufacturer: Wee Notions
Nappy Name: Wee Notions One Size
Type of Nappy: Pocket
Fastener: Poppers
Material: Minkee & cuddlesoft outer with cuddlesoft inner
Size Onesize

Reliability: 10/10
Absorbancy: N/A
Cuteness: 10/10
Drying Speed: 10/10
Slimness: 9/10
Value for money: 10/10

Overall Comment: I love this nappy so much that I have ordered another :)

Detailed Comments: The fit is brilliant even though I left it too late to buy so have only used the medium and large settings and the materials used are so soft. I love the amount of choices you can make to customise them to suit your own styles. We went for a cuddlesoft inner that is still lovely and soft after multiple wash cycles, there are no stains and it dries really fast. To begin with I had a few leaks but that was only because I was too impatient to wait a couple of washes before using it so I used it straight out of the packet :oops: but even this was after a few hours of the nappy being on and a nap! Now it has been washed a few times it works perfectly. Customer services from Wee notions is fantastic and even though they make each order when they come in I only waited 10 days from ordering until it was delivered.

Previous

Return to Pockets and AIO or AI2 Reviews