Clothie
Clothie

Rumparooz One-Size Pocket Nappy

Postby isaacsmum » Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:21 pm

Manufacturer: Rumparooz
Nappy Name: Rumparooz One-Size Pocket Nappy
Type of Nappy: Pocket
Fastener: Snap or Aplix
Material: TPU biodegradable, when composted will break down in 4-5 years, 2 microfibre inserts, fleece lined
Size: One-Size,6-35lb

Reliability: 10/10
Absorbency: 9/10
Cuteness: 9/10
Drying Speed: 9/10
Slimness: 8/10
Value for money: 9/10

Overall Comment: Highly recommended (tested on my 17lb 12month old with chronic diarrhoea)

Detailed Comments:
What a nappy. I thought the "inner gussets" were a gimmick but they actually hold in massive explosive poos. The only leak we've had was when Isaac did a whopper whilst in the door bouncer...would've been one hell of a mess with any other nappy!
Poppers adjust the rise and is goes quite small, apparently to fit 6lb. I've seen pictures on FB of them on tiddly babies and if course they are a bit bulky but don't look too bad. Similarly, plenty of pictures of 35lb+ toddlers in them too. You can have poppers of aplix fastening (I prefer poppers for a neat look).
The nappy comes with 2 microfibre inserts - one smaller hourglass shaped for use alone on the smaller settings, and one large rectangular one, that folds for the medium settings. You can snap the 2 together for extra absorbency for overnight or heavy wetters, and in specific positions for boys and girls.
Drying time is good, although you a little longer than other pockets around the gussetting.
And must not forget to say they are so cute! Lovely colour range and some fab prints which, for once, are a little biased towards the boys!
Love these nappies - they make up the bulk of my stash!

Return to Pockets and AIO or AI2 Reviews