Clothie
Clothie

GroVia All-In-One, one-size

Postby isaacsmum » Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:27 pm

Manufacturer: GroVia
Nappy Name: GroVia AIO onesize
Type of Nappy: All in One
Fastener: Snaps (side snaps)
Material: TPU biodegradable, when composted will break down in 4-5 years, and ORGANIC cotton
Size: One-Size, 10-35lb

Reliability: 9/10
Absorbency: 9/10
Cuteness: 9/10
Drying Speed: 8/10
Slimness: 10/10
Value for money: 9/10

Overall Comment: Highly recommended

Detailed Comments:

I just didn't think a nappy that was so trim could provide anywhere near the absorbency my little boy needs! BUT it does, it is incredibly absorbent. He gets 2 hours max out of an itti bitti tutto with all inserts, but this GroVia AIO goes 3.5hours! It isn't that bad on drying time either, comparable to the tutto, but nowhere near as complex!
The only snag is it doesn't fit until they are about 10lb, but most people don't use cloth right away, and GroVia do a specific Newborn Nappy too!

I love them and am selling all my tuttos to replace with GroVia AIOs!

My avatar
hayleysun
Clothie
Clothie

Re: GroVia All-In-One, one-size

Postby hayleysun » Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:41 am

I really want some of these nappies, where is the best place to buy them which you have found?

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Postby Louise » Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:15 am

hayleysun wrote:I really want some of these nappies, where is the best place to buy them which you have found?

No idea where to buy them but perhaps wait until RNW as there might be some offers on?

My avatar
Rox
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Rox » Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:31 am

This is one of the first positive reviews i've seen about these nappies - most say they wick as the absorbent lining goes right to the edge of the nappy and it leaks onto clothing.

I love the look of them but the wicking issues have put me off :-?

My avatar
beckyosborn
Clothie
Clothie

Postby beckyosborn » Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:40 am

I think wicking issues may be with the newborn version. These ones are meant to be from 10lb or something and they really are great! Very thirsty and we've had no issues with ours hth :-)

Return to Pockets and AIO or AI2 Reviews