Absorbancy: mark out of 10; N/A
Cuteness: mark out of 10 ie 2/10
Drying Speed: mark out of 10; 10/10
Slimness: mark out of 10; 2/10
Value for money: mark out of 10 ie 2/10

Overall Comment: *
Change bag nappy wrap!

Detailed Comments:
I was very happy with the old design of the TOTS BOTS wrap, so much so that I purchased 3 of them. Therefore when my little one (now 6 months) grew out of her wraps I bought a new one in a bigger size. All I can say is that I am assuming that TOTS BOTS have gained a good reputation for their wraps and that sales were high and someone decided to cash in and design a ‘new improved version’ that increased their profit margin. Gone is the lovely gusset on the leg and they have replaced it with too wide a piece of material which means that you have way too much material between the legs which bunches up and looks ugly. The material doesn’t feel anywhere near as thick, and although I haven’t had any wicking this may be because I’ve hardly tested it. What’s truly terrible is the binding is no longer of decent quality and is now translucent because it’s so thin and is stitched on really badly so the edges look a right mess. The only reason that I didn’t send it back is that it would have cost me money to do so and I decided that I might as well keep it as an emergency wrap (it hides at the bottom of my changing bag for fear of anyone seeing it....). Bring back the old design and quality please TOTS BOTS!

Return to Wraps and Other Cloth Nappy Accessory Reviews