Reliability: 10/10
Absorbancy: n/a
Cuteness: 3/10
Drying Speed: 9/10
Slimness: 9/10
Value for money: 10/10

Overall Comment:
Highly recommended

Detailed Comments: As you can see I absolutely love the motherease wraps and I think that everyone should have at least one in their collection. The only downfall in them is that they are a little boring, I have a savannah print and a natural coloured one, but while they're not the cutest on the market they are definitely one of the best!!!

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Fri Dec 08, 2006 2:41 pm

Reliability: 10
Cuteness: 1
Drying Speed: 9
Slimness: 9
Value for money: 9

Overall comment: Fabulous

No one ever criticises Motherease wraps except to say that the designs are boring. I think if they came up with some cute fabric then they would be unbeatable. Totally reliable and a good fit on most babies over most nappies.

Annette

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Fri Dec 08, 2006 7:49 pm

Reliability: 10/10
Cuteness: 5/10
Drying Speed: 10/10
Slimness: 10/10

Overall comment: Fabulous!

General comments: I really cannot find fault with this wrap, I have tried a few different ones on my heavy little wetter over the months and it really is the best wrap on the market absolutely bombproof. The boringness of them however nearly makes me cry :cry: , I didn't mind the different animals to start with but 7 months along I'm sooooo sick of them!!! I even ordered a pale blue/aqua one last times not to see anymore animals lol!! Come on Motherease do us some funky patterns!

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Mon Dec 18, 2006 7:50 pm

I recently bought one of these and altho' I'm not hugely qualified I would say they're ace!

My only other wraps experience are bambino mios and tots bots (both PUL and fleece) but still...

I love the fact that the ME wraps do up so well round the legs - no worries about bits of nappy poking out...

My avatar
lilylover
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby lilylover » Sun Mar 11, 2007 12:49 am

Reliabilty: 10/10
Cuteness: 5/10
Drying speed: 10/10
Overall comment: Super...!

This is my fav cover we have. The fit is fantastic because they have the different poppers for waist and the legs. I think people are a little harsh about the designs I think they are just as cute as some of the tots bots (we have the panda & friends). Definetly recommend lots for your collection!

Sam...

My avatar
JennyPenny
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Re: MOTHEREASE WRAPS - REVIEW

Postby JennyPenny » Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:28 am

Reliabilty: 10/10
Cuteness: 2/10
Drying speed: 10/10

Overall comment: Excellent wrap, would recommend

Detailed comments:
I think these have been my best investment so far. I have never had a leak, even when nappy pretty wet. They fit over any of my shaped nappies so very flexiable. I generally use the same one all day and then put in the nappy bucket when Elouise goes to bed. When I wash it, it comes out pretty much dry. I don't bother hanging it up with the nappies, I usually just put it straight on her doorhandle to go on in the morning. I have a few of these and now have no reason to go and buy other wraps or anything. Just a shame they don't do them in nice colours. If they sold pink ones, they would be perfect!

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:27 pm

Absorbancy: NA
Cuteness: 1
Drying Speed:10
Slimness: 10
Value for money: 10

Overall Comment: Fantastic workhorse wrap

Their only fault is the boring colours and patterns! I love the fit, and they have yet to let us down!

My avatar
2climbingboys
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby 2climbingboys » Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:29 pm

Absorbancy: N/A
Cuteness: 10 (savannah and ocean - lovely on a boy!)
Drying Speed:10
Slimness: 10
Value for money: 10

Overall Comment: Super - a nappy must have

Bombproof, side snap and super slim. I know that lots of people think they only come in boring designs but I actually really like the ocean and savannah eco theme patterns. They are really cute, but probably not as ideal on a girl! Blake has been showing them off this summer with just plain white t-shirts and we have actually received quite a few compliments about how cute they are.

My avatar
joeli
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby joeli » Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:04 am

Manufacturer: Motheresase
Nappy Name: Rikki
Type of Nappy: N/A
Fastener: Aplix
Material: PUL
Size: Small

Reliability: 9/10
Absorbancy: N/A
Cuteness: 8/10 (ocean print)
Drying Speed: 10/10
Slimness: 8/10
Value for money: 7/10

Overall Comment: Recommended

Detailed Comments: We've been using these on our 10lb boy and the fit has been very good. I think they will last awhile longer. We have had these leak out the sides a couple times, but for the most part containment has been very good. We've used these over shaped nappies and with trifolded prefolds and they've both worked fine. I like the ocean print alot but will agree that the rest of the options are extremely plain. My complaint with the slimness is that the aplix band is so wide it feels quite bulky. Overall though, a nice basic wrap.

Next

Return to Wraps and Other Cloth Nappy Accessory Reviews