Reliability: 10/10
Absorbancy: N?A
Cuteness: 10/10
Drying Speed: 10/10
Slimness:10/10
Value for money: 10/10

Overall Comment: Can't fault them!

Detailed Comments:
Was dubious about these as no wraps have ever worked on my daughter without leaving leg sores, having leaks, wicking or a poor fit. They are *amazing*. These are the 'daddy' of all wraps!! The size adjustibility is fantastic, they fit my slim 2 year old with plenty of room on the medium setting. I got size 2, i imagine these would fit most babies on the small setting from about 6 months, the smalls look small enough for a newborn yet will last to 9 months +. They fit over all brands of nappies including serged ones. The leg bindings are silky soft and leave no traces of a mark on my daughters very sensitive skin. She is a super wetter and the nappy can be literally dripping wet and we have no signs of wicking, even with tights and leggings!! They even managed to contain my daughters super explosive poo's which is quite outstanding, and means much less clothing changes for me!!
The prints are adorable, could do with some more though! the solid colours are pretty too :)
I will be using these wraps on my son when he is born also.
From a woman who has tried every wrap on the market, these come highly reccomended!!

Return to Wraps and Other Cloth Nappy Accessory Reviews