hf1

Breast pads for big leaky boobs!

My avatar
clothsister
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Breast pads for big leaky boobs!

Postby clothsister » Sun May 11, 2014 8:11 am

Hi I want to use cloth breast pads this time my sister @clothmama would be so proud lol!!!!

Anyway I have quite big breasts (G cup in pregnancy and whilst feeding) and once I get feeding I leak like mad. Had to use breast shields last time whilst feeding with one and could get up to 4 oz from the other by the time I'd finished. Used to pop it in a bottle and give to Chloe or keep for later. Anyway even when I wasn't feeding my boobs left big wet patches through the disposable pads so want to make sure I have very absorbent pads. Any recommendations please??? X

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: Breast pads for big leaky boobs!

Postby Louise » Sun May 11, 2014 8:25 am

You might find that its not so bad this time around. I was the same with my first but the last 3 I've not had to wear pads at all. I liked Jimmy Riddles, Hollow Oak, Little Gumnut and Wee Notions ones.

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Sun May 11, 2014 8:40 am

Bamboo velour on the front and wool or fleece backed I'd say, you may need to get them withan extra layer of hemp to cope if you are that heavy! I intend on making some for myself so if I get around to it I can make some for you too! Just need to work out where to get the material from and actually do it! You may be better to have a backup plan :giggle:

Sara at Greenabubs does them:
Image Greenabubs Breastpads

As does Lucie at LoobyLu's last I heard (@knees_on do you still do these lovely?)
Image BoobyLu's Breast Pads

My avatar
clothsister
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby clothsister » Sun May 11, 2014 9:37 am

clothmama wrote:Bamboo velour on the front and wool or fleece backed I'd say, you may need to get them withan extra layer of hemp to cope if you are that heavy! I intend on making some for myself so if I get around to it I can make some for you too! Just need to work out where to get the material from and actually do it! You may be better to have a backup plan :giggle:

Sara at Greenabubs does them:
Image Greenabubs Breastpads

As does Lucie at LoobyLu's last I heard (@knees_on do you still do these lovely?)
Image BoobyLu's Breast Pads

Thanks how do I order??? will get a few sets of each as I remember going through ALOT of pads a day lol.

My avatar
clothsister
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby clothsister » Sun May 11, 2014 9:39 am

I like these ones too will these work @clothmama

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Sun May 11, 2014 9:42 am

clothsister wrote:Thanks how do I order?

You just contact the wahm by PM or post on the comments under the thing you want to order :)
clothsister wrote:Image

I like these ones too will these work @clothmama

Course they will :) @littlesez how do you rate them?

My avatar
sim
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby sim » Sun May 11, 2014 11:24 am

I used little lambs ones this time -I was a 34J at one point while bf - they were pretty good, although 4oz is a lot!

My avatar
clothsister
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby clothsister » Sun May 11, 2014 6:45 pm

Brilliant will get into new house and get buying. Would much rather support a wham than a faceless website. X

My avatar
confusinglady
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby confusinglady » Sun May 11, 2014 7:10 pm

I got some of the smaller little lamb ones but find them too small for me. I should have bought the larger ones :(
I use some that Sara @littlesez at Greenabubs made herself which are great :thumbsup:

My boobs appear to grow to the size of my head during pregnancy and beyond :hohoho: and I leak lots, still do now 8 months on.
I had to wear disposable ones at night as the washable ones leaked.

Next

Return to Mums Things