hf1

My first CSP

My avatar
Sophiebeth23
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

My first CSP

Postby Sophiebeth23 » Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:00 am

Well I have brought the cheeky mamma full kit from cheeky wipes as I was desperate to get rid of disposable sanitary products I already use a moon cup. http://www.cheekywipes.com/cloth-sanitary-pads-kits/cloth-sanitary-pad-kits.html My period hasn't yet returned since dd was born.

My avatar
BekkiLB
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Re: My first CSP

Postby BekkiLB » Wed Oct 08, 2014 3:00 pm

I'm currently wearing a cheeky mama day pad! I do like them but I find they slide about quite a bit being minky backed. I prefer to just wear them at home so I can rearrange my self as needed. You'll never turn back tho!

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Thu Oct 09, 2014 12:50 am

I loved starting using CSP after I had Louis! Such a revelation not to be tied to the supermarket every month!! I have used it constantly since then, so 8.5 years now, sometimes full time sometimes part time (I find it a bit tricky at work and the current house I'm in doesn't have an ensuite nor a basin in the toilet).

You are so lucky not having your AF back yet though - I had mine back between 5.5 and 6 weeks after birth :roll:

My avatar
g murphy
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby g murphy » Thu Oct 09, 2014 10:31 am

yay! you will not go back once you have tried it!! I love my csp. I have had a mooncup, but had the mirena in this month so may not need to use it much now. best invest in some new pads. x

My avatar
Dancing mum
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby Dancing mum » Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:15 pm

My parcel from Little Gumnut just arrived today with my sew-it-yourself CSP, got all the material and pattern etc so looking forwards to getting a bit of time to sit down and make them :yahoo:
She even send 2 lovely looking slimbos as there was delay in the order... Just need my periods to come back now so I can try them all out :giggle:

My avatar
docmaggoo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby docmaggoo » Fri Oct 10, 2014 8:29 pm

I love my little gumnut "sew your own" csp!

I literally use them everyday!
After a nasty chest infection and asthma flare which resulted in loads of stress in continence - I switched to csp to help.

I'm a total convert!

@dancing mum - they are sooooo easy to sew and very quick! You'll love them!

Return to Mums Things