hf1

Making csp from nappies?

My avatar
penny8551
Clothie
Clothie

Making csp from nappies?

Postby penny8551 » Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:12 pm

Hi everyone, I've not been on this page since my little girl came out of nappies. I use a mooncup and was just considering csp to use along side as I hate disposable pads. Then I remembered I still have a drawer full if pocket nappies and 6 HLBB, some HL wraps and boosters. Could I use any of this to make csp? Has anyone tried it?

My avatar
autumnalgirl
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: Making csp from nappies?

Postby autumnalgirl » Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:35 am

I haven't, but don't see why it won't work! You'll have to share some pics.

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:23 am

Absolutely you could, all the parts of nappies are the same as what goes into csp so you can use the PUL bit to do the outer layer, the boosters to do the inner layer and then as you like for the layer closest to your skin - fleece / cotton / bamboo whatever you like. I have made csp in the past and they are pretty easy. There are lots of free patterns online too so you could have a nice little stash using what you have for free! Let us know how you get on, I'll see if I can find some links to patterns for you @penny8551

penny8551 wrote:I've not been on this page since my little girl came out of nappies

You'll have to update your tikcer, it thinks you are still using nappies :giggle:

My avatar
Aeseldyr
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby Aeseldyr » Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:23 am

Yes you could :thumbsup: please post pics of the result @penny8551

My avatar
penny8551
Clothie
Clothie

Postby penny8551 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:28 am

You'll have to update your tikcer, it thinks you are still using nappies :giggle:[/quote]

Oh yes, My last one came out of nappies about 18 months ago!

My avatar
penny8551
Clothie
Clothie

Postby penny8551 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:29 am

I don't know about pics! I'll see how they turn out first

Return to Mums Things