hf1

I am tempted to try a fairy hammock.........

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Wed Aug 15, 2007 8:10 am

No, just the mooncup here, no probs at all. I used to get leakage with tampons but find the mooncup way more reliable. I forget about it all day.

I wasn't serious about selling them, does seem a little weird.

My avatar
HannahBanana
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby HannahBanana » Wed Aug 15, 2007 8:16 am

I just HATE pads! I'd rather empty my cup more often then deal with pads. They make me feel dirty and a little bit like a lepper! lol

Think I might get some san pro ones for the post partum bleed if/when I have another baby as I found the sanitary towels irritated me, made me sweat and itch and that's not really what you need is it! Thankfully it only lasted 3 weeks with Erin, think it was 6 with Jake :shock:

I'd have to sneakily wash them without James knowing! He's not good with periods/blood or anything that surrounds that sort of talk! don't think he'd like the idea of me washing it in our machine pmsl!

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Wed Aug 15, 2007 12:34 pm

Charliemum wrote:If you are using disposables then definately try them - save you a fortune. But I spent quite alot on them and then discovered the Mooncup and have not used any since - would it be really weird to sell second hand sanpro?????

I got mine from Wee Notions, some lycra, some cotton topped and I prefer the cotton ones, even though the lycra ones are supposed to give a more dry touch top layer I think they are sweatier.

I have seen some san pro second hand. I would be interested Annette hun. As i don't want to spend a fortune and then find i don't get on with them. I have the dreaded AF now, got bad PP too :cry: :roll: Let me know what you have and if poss any piccies and what you would want for them? TA! :D

Edited to add: just seen end of posts where you were joking about selling. If you do want to get rid let me know. :D

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Wed Aug 15, 2007 8:20 pm

OK Nic. Well here are the lyca ones (they are hemp in the absorbent bit). I might keep my cotton ones just in case. TBH I am not using them and hadn't really seriously thought about selling them so I don't know what I would want for them. They are £3.50 each on Wee Notions but you can do buy 5 get one free and I only have 5 - so £2 each incl postage?

Correct that - thought it was a bit weird I would have bought 5 if you get one free and sure enough, I have found a 6th one - pink with white bubbles.

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Wed Aug 15, 2007 8:25 pm

Charliemum wrote:OK Nic. Well here are the lyca ones (they are hemp in the absorbent bit). I might keep my cotton ones just in case. TBH I am not using them and hadn't really seriously thought about selling them so I don't know what I would want for them. They are £3.50 each on Wee Notions but you can do buy 5 get one free and I only have 5 - so £2 each incl postage?

Correct that - thought it was a bit weird I would have bought 5 if you get one free and sure enough, I have found a 6th one - pink with white bubbles.

Going to PM you! :D

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby babyroo » Sat Aug 18, 2007 8:29 am

aaaghh now I'm regretting not having been on this week - I've just spent £40 on new weenotions pads :cry: I'd have been interested too :D

Previous

Return to Mums Things