hf1

My CSP stash *UPDATED 28.01.10 *

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: My stash! ** UPDATED 12.8.09 **

Postby nic1 » Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:49 pm

Joaninha wrote:I was going to have a nosey, too, but I get the "these images have been removed" type message from Photobucket :-?
Wonder why you can see them, and we can't? :-? :-?

What a shame, i can see them all, will maybe edit the original post again in a moment with links from PB again to see if that helps people view them. Very odd :-? :-?

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Re: My stash! ** UPDATED 12.8.09 **

Postby babyroo » Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:55 pm

I can see them now :wine: Wow the puddlekins ones look so good, very tempted to order some that I don't need :giggle:

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: My stash! ** UPDATED 12.8.09 **

Postby nic1 » Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:02 pm

babyroo wrote:I can see them now :wine: Wow the puddlekins ones look so good, very tempted to order some that I don't need :giggle:


Glad you can now Ali!! Know what you mean Ali about wanting to order some more, i keep getting urges but hoping that this last lot i got today from PK and the 2 from LM i get tomorrow will stop me buying more!! :wink: :wink: :oops:

My avatar
Joaninha
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: My stash! ** UPDATED 12.8.09 **

Postby Joaninha » Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:01 pm

:wine:
I can see the photos now... And having a nosey only reinforces my neeeeeeed to get some more :giggle:
Can I blame you for my pp dent? :giggle: :giggle:

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: My stash! ** UPDATED 12.8.09 **

Postby nic1 » Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:05 pm

Joaninha wrote::wine:
I can see the photos now... And having a nosey only reinforces my neeeeeeed to get some more :giggle:
Can I blame you for my pp dent? :giggle: :giggle:

Nope!! :giggle: :giggle: :giggle: CSP is almost as addictive as nappies but yes you do neeeeed some!!! :wink: :wink: :wink:

My avatar
emmajayne33
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Re: My stash! ** UPDATED 12.8.09 **

Postby emmajayne33 » Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:59 pm

Gorgeous!!!!!!! :D

My avatar
0_Lisa_0
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Re: My stash! ** UPDATED 12.8.09 **

Postby 0_Lisa_0 » Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:26 pm

What a fab collection

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: My stash! ** UPDATED 12.8.09 **

Postby Kirstyh » Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:39 pm

very pretty stash Nic. My first one from puddlekins has arrived :giggle: will order a couple more and await the chance to use them when ever that may be.

HOw scary at getting Emma's stash sorted, by that I mean she is growing up so fast and it's scary to think that time is approaching!!

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: My stash! ** UPDATED 12.8.09 **

Postby nic1 » Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:44 am

Kirstyh wrote:very pretty stash Nic. My first one from puddlekins has arrived :giggle: will order a couple more and await the chance to use them when ever that may be.

HOw scary at getting Emma's stash sorted, by that I mean she is growing up so fast and it's scary to think that time is approaching!!

She's just turned 9 so hoping that there's another few years yet before she starts to use them but always handy to start early being prepared.

PreviousNext

Return to Mums Things