hf1

My CSP stash *UPDATED 28.01.10 *

My avatar
emmajayne33
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Re: My stash! ** UPDATED 13.7.09 **

Postby emmajayne33 » Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:33 pm

Hehe, I thought you said that was it complete?! :giggle:

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: My stash! ** UPDATED 13.7.09 **

Postby nic1 » Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:39 pm

emmajayne33 wrote:Hehe, I thought you said that was it complete?! :giggle:

I thought it was but well a girl can always change her mind!!! :giggle: :giggle: :wink: :wink:

My avatar
emmajayne33
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Re: My stash! ** UPDATED 13.7.09 **

Postby emmajayne33 » Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:08 pm

nic1 wrote:
emmajayne33 wrote:Hehe, I thought you said that was it complete?! :giggle:

I thought it was but well a girl can always change her mind!!! :giggle: :giggle: :wink: :wink:


So is THIS it now then Nic? ;)

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: My stash! ** UPDATED 13.7.09 **

Postby nic1 » Wed Jul 15, 2009 3:10 pm

emmajayne33 wrote:
nic1 wrote:
emmajayne33 wrote:Hehe, I thought you said that was it complete?! :giggle:

I thought it was but well a girl can always change her mind!!! :giggle: :giggle: :wink: :wink:


So is THIS it now then Nic? ;)

Can't be sure no!! :wink: :wink: :wink: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle: Don't want to commit to saying it's complete as knowing me there will be additions/changes at some point!! :giggle:

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Re: My stash! ** UPDATED 13.7.09 **

Postby Annette » Wed Jul 15, 2009 3:15 pm

:giggle: great stash. I am almost sad I don't use cloth but am very happy with my mooncup so will have to do without beautiful stash pics!

My avatar
ramsons
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Re: My stash! ** UPDATED 13.7.09 **

Postby ramsons » Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:23 pm

i got stash envy at the weekend :wink: and my luna wolf arrived today :D

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: My stash! ** UPDATED 13.7.09 **

Postby nic1 » Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:25 pm

ramsons wrote:i got stash envy at the weekend :wink: and my luna wolf arrived today :D

Luna wolf pads are great and lady is lovely who makes them. Hope you like yours.

My avatar
ramsons
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Re: My stash! ** UPDATED 13.7.09 **

Postby ramsons » Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:45 pm

nic1 wrote:
ramsons wrote:i got stash envy at the weekend :wink: and my luna wolf arrived today :D

Luna wolf pads are great and lady is lovely who makes them. Hope you like yours.


they're lovely and made well too really nice. make my staple collection of 10 year old cotton pockets look positively prehistoric :wink: made a mistake of looking at the fabric page though, so glad she's not taking custom orders at the moment :)

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: My stash! ** UPDATED 13.7.09 **

Postby nic1 » Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:52 pm

ramsons wrote:
nic1 wrote:
ramsons wrote:i got stash envy at the weekend :wink: and my luna wolf arrived today :D

Luna wolf pads are great and lady is lovely who makes them. Hope you like yours.


they're lovely and made well too really nice. make my staple collection of 10 year old cotton pockets look positively prehistoric :wink: made a mistake of looking at the fabric page though, so glad she's not taking custom orders at the moment :)

:giggle: :giggle: :giggle: Know what you mean!!

PreviousNext

Return to Mums Things