hf1

CSP; How much have u spent & what are ur faves?

My avatar
happytails
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Re: CSP; How much have u spent & what are ur faves?

Postby happytails » Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:20 pm

Hmmm id say approx £50?

My favs are my 2 Puddlekins and my WN night pads!!

I have about 20-22 pads all in all :lol:

My avatar
RuthPat
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby RuthPat » Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:48 pm

Sorry to butt in I bought a full stash on Nappies by Minki and spent £100 after being very impressed with the trial set. I am heavy and these haven't leaked even at night . I bought 20 long and 5 small (I think :lol: ). It was a big investment but well worth it :hug: Well recommend these san pro. Rx

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rhead » Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:47 pm

happytails wrote:Hmmm id say approx £50?

My favs are my 2 Puddlekins and my WN night pads!!

I have about 20-22 pads all in all :lol:

How did you manage to get them so cheap? :shock: I'm kind of tempted, at least for liners and end-of-AF light days, but I can get 5 boxes of disp. liners (a year's supply, maybe 2 years!) for the price of one pad :(.

While I'm here, do the Puddlekins have wings with snaps or are they lay-in? I can't tell from the site, looks like no snaps - if not, don't they move around? :oops:

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:54 pm

rhead wrote:
How did you manage to get them so cheap? :shock: I'm kind of tempted, at least for liners and end-of-AF light days, but I can get 5 boxes of disp. liners (a year's supply, maybe 2 years!) for the price of one pad :(.

This is whats putting me off, I keep adding it up on puddlekins and WN and i reckon it will cost about £60 to have a started stash thats enough to not have to buy disps aswell :-?

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:43 pm

Just think what you save over a long time though of us having af visits. Be worth it and just buy one or two per month if you can till you build your stash up. :D

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rhead » Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:03 pm

I've just bought 10 minkee-topped lay-in liners and a couple of liners with wings from here, for just over £12 posted! :wine: The 30% off sale ends today (Cyber Monday) but she's doing $4 flat-rate shipping until the 15th :wink:.

My avatar
juboo752
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby juboo752 » Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:57 pm

rhead wrote:I've just bought 10 minkee-topped lay-in liners and a couple of liners with wings from here, for just over £12 posted! :wine: The 30% off sale ends today (Cyber Monday) but she's doing $4 flat-rate shipping until the 15th :wink:.

They look great and a good price! You'll have to let us know how you get on with them :wink: :D

My avatar
sleepysox
Clothie
Clothie

Postby sleepysox » Sat Dec 12, 2009 12:13 pm

I've spent about £60, or even more over the past 4 years.
My ultimate favs are 'Go with the Flow' wool backed for heavy days and Hollow Oak wool backed for days when I use Sea Pearls as well.

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:17 pm

Well i took the plunge and now have 23 pads...18 pk slimbos, 2 WN lycra topped and 3 pk pads...I got 2 on the treecycle and then a few more in the classfieds, I also got 2 puddlekins trial slimbos for nothing from ems and then i bought 4 sets of puddlekins trial packs and the whole lot has cost me £70...

PreviousNext

Return to Mums Things