hf1

What to buy....?

My avatar
Lynni
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

What to buy....?

Postby Lynni » Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:49 pm

I've had my refund from Puddlekins ( :( ) and now have £25 to spend on CSP, but what to buy and where from.....? Too much choice!!! Need some help to decide, so much lovely fluff :giggle:

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Re: What to buy....?

Postby Louise » Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:32 pm

Luxury Moonhas several different types of pads, I'd get a couple of different types to see how you get on with them. WeeNotions do buy 5 get 1 free so that's an option too although you might find it hard not accidentally slipping a nappy or wrap into your basket as well. :wink: :giggle:

My avatar
Lynni
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby Lynni » Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:51 pm

I've got 5 from weenotions already and I've got some pantyliners from Luna Wolf, but the reason I ordered from Puddlekins was because I wanted to try something different, so may try Luxury Moon I saw they had some I've not heard of before :wine:

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:53 pm

Im going to save my pennies untill puddlekins is open again or has instock :wink:

My avatar
Lynni
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby Lynni » Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:18 pm

Well I've spent my pennies and only had to put £6.50 towards so quite respectable I think :giggle:

3 Minkee fairy hammocks, 1 Go with the flow and 1 Florence Bamboo/cotton velour

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:08 pm

Lynni wrote:Well I've spent my pennies and only had to put £6.50 towards so quite respectable I think :giggle:
1 Go with the flow

The go with the flow pads are lovely!!

Return to Mums Things