hf1

suggestions please :)

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Re: suggestions please :)

Postby Velvetsteph » Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:14 pm

I'd get a trial pack with a few diff types in to be honest as different ppl prefer different materials...
I won't use anything except obv topped ones so far as the rest make me feel sweaty :? but others are fine with lycra or cotton topped ones... Plus the obv topped ones aren't the cheapest...

Something like minkee would be nice and soft but I'd be worried I'd feel sweaty with a manmade material on the top...

My avatar
Sally
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: suggestions please :)

Postby Sally » Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:26 pm

I have some puddlekins, I got 2 trial packs 3 diff sizes they are lovely so soft, don't know you have one on I got them for after I had my baby and they were fab,
My weenotion ones are 4 cup fairy size and 2 regular panty liner 5 i got a cotton fabric for all except one cuddlesoft,
Of all the styles size wise I love the puddlekins and i love the fabric too, so they are tops :D
I love the weenotions patterns and out of those the shape I prefer is the cup fairy size which is recomended for light flow they are slimmer than puddlekins but I prefer the feel of puddlekins and they are all breathable too.
but I love that me and Honey have a matching nappy :giggle: so had to buy the weenotion ones too!!!
xxx

Previous

Return to Mums Things