hf1

OMG how NICE is BV CSP!!!

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Re: OMG how NICE is BV CSP!!!

Postby Velvetsteph » Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:22 pm

Unfortunately my woolly backed Puddlekins slimbo has gone a bit odd - the wool backing seems to have shrunk so the pad has kinda curled oddly and doesn't lie flat :?

But it was a freebie so I can't really complain...

My avatar
ems
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby ems » Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:35 pm

there would be nothing wrong with you complaining steph, I would prefer to know, if you pm me or tell me the colour of the backing I can tell which batch it's in :) :idea:

My avatar
Sally
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby Sally » Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:54 pm

I also love the bamboo velour csp! :D
great for breast pads too love it!

My avatar
clairelana
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby clairelana » Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:02 pm

my puddlekins have all washed fine. I'd get more but DH would go mad :giggle: I love the flower one I have.

I have 1 fussybutts thats gone a little odd shaped. I think it just depends on how much abuse the wool has had before sewing. :giggle:
I always wash mine on a hot wash with the nappies and shove them in the drier :oops: I've only had a problem with that one. (luckily)

I will not go on the puddlkins site and get tempted, I will not go on the puddlkins site and get tempted, I will not go on the puddlkins site and get tempted :hohoho:

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:24 pm

ems wrote:there would be nothing wrong with you complaining steph, I would prefer to know, if you pm me or tell me the colour of the backing I can tell which batch it's in :) :idea:

PM'd you ;)

Oh I had some BV breastpads too that Hanna made me - they were fab!

I was wondering if it was the washing at 60 and tumbling that did it...

Thankfully AF was quite short and light (and oddly seemed to stop at night!) so I didn't use the HUGE night pads - think they'll come in handy in future though...

Previous

Return to Mums Things