hf1

Mums "nappy rash"

My avatar
babyjjbaby
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: Mums "nappy rash"

Postby babyjjbaby » Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:59 pm

i was very seceptical about using csp as thought it was dirty :oops: but once i used it i was converted i find throw aways make me so sore now and i find that resuables pads are far more reliable too i was also surpriesd how easy it is to use i didn't like the thought of having to rinse them out but i now find it much dirtyier having too empty a rubbish bin of uses sanpro :puke:

My avatar
mamarozi
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby mamarozi » Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:41 am

Yesterday my first package of csp arrived. I quickly washed them through and put them on the radiator and in the evening I already wore my first csp liner :wine:
It feels like...well...nothing. It does need a bit of repositioning now and then, but otherwise it's great! Just have to test them during AF to see if they are really THE thing!
My itch was a bit more persistant though...I still feel it, but its not so bad, I'd have to scratch. The tender skin was sore and cracked till yesterday when I started to put some fish oil ointment (traditional ointment around here for pretty much every skin problem) and it got better quickly. Today I hardly feel it!
I found the fish oil ointment to be really great for my babys skin. She got a weird pimplish rash around her mouth, few pimples here and there and no way I could find the reason why. I put all sorts of stuff on her skin, nothing helped. Then I put the fishoil ointment and wow...such a difference in one day!

My avatar
tracedw
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby tracedw » Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:11 am

Thats good to know that csp sorts your rash out cos im having a similar problem since AF returned last week(lo is 10 months old now)
How many do i need to get me through 3 days(af not normally heavy or too long) cos i havn`t a clue.

Previous

Return to Mums Things