hf1

Zen moon

My avatar
clairelou88
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: Zen moon

Postby clairelou88 » Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:25 pm

HighlandMum wrote:I got paid today so im going to order some csp tommorow :D cant do it now as hubby will moan lol :giggle:

might try one of these..... :giggle:

they do look pretty and a good price for obv and wool backed!

My avatar
HighlandMum
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby HighlandMum » Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:26 pm

When i looked at them the other day (after reading this thread) my daft husband looked over my shoulder and said "not more bloomin nappies!" er, no dear, not nappies :hohoho:

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:27 pm

Well i only decided to properly build a csp stash about a week ago...untill then i had been wishy washy about it and tried a couple of things which i ended up not really liking...so i now have 7 daytime GWTF and 3 nighttime ones...so thats actually 10 and not 9 and I have 6 WN's on order and 6 pantyliners on order... I actually think i have bought enough in the last week to have a decent stash :oops: :giggle:

My avatar
clairelou88
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby clairelou88 » Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:30 pm

HighlandMum wrote:When i looked at them the other day (after reading this thread) my daft husband looked over my shoulder and said "not more bloomin nappies!" er, no dear, not nappies :hohoho:

:hohoho: men!
megansmummy wrote:Well i only decided to properly build a csp stash about a week ago...untill then i had been wishy washy about it and tried a couple of things which i ended up not really liking...so i now have 7 daytime GWTF and 3 nighttime ones...so thats actually 10 and not 9 and I have 6 WN's on order and 6 pantyliners on order... I actually think i have bought enough in the last week to have a decent stash :oops: :giggle:

:giggle: there a MUST have as i say to the OH! GWTF are pricey too you have been shopping!!! i have yet to try GWTF or WN'S

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:32 pm

clairelou88 wrote:
HighlandMum wrote:When i looked at them the other day (after reading this thread) my daft husband looked over my shoulder and said "not more bloomin nappies!" er, no dear, not nappies :hohoho:

megansmummy wrote:Well i only decided to properly build a csp stash about a week ago...untill then i had been wishy washy about it and tried a couple of things which i ended up not really liking...so i now have 7 daytime GWTF and 3 nighttime ones...so thats actually 10 and not 9 and I have 6 WN's on order and 6 pantyliners on order... I actually think i have bought enough in the last week to have a decent stash :oops: :giggle:

:giggle: there a MUST have as i say to the OH! GWTF are pricey too you have been shopping!!! i have yet to try GWTF or WN'S

I know :oops: i had some funds saved up :wink:

My avatar
clairelou88
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby clairelou88 » Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:34 pm

megansmummy wrote:
clairelou88 wrote:

I know :oops: i had some funds saved up :wink:

they do look rather nice though! Worth the money?

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:34 am

Well Af turned up at the right time so i had a bit of a test with them all (rather light af tho and gone in 2 days :-? ) and i really realy like them, i have just ordered two more bigger ones for overnight :wink:

My avatar
clairelou88
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby clairelou88 » Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:21 am

megansmummy wrote:Well Af turned up at the right time so i had a bit of a test with them all (rather light af tho and gone in 2 days :-? ) and i really realy like them, i have just ordered two more bigger ones for overnight :wink:

i'll def have to give them a try!

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:47 pm

clairelou88 wrote:they do look rather nice though! Worth the money?

I like my GWTF ones, very absorbant too.

Previous

Return to Mums Things