hf1

not impressed :(

My avatar
mabo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: not impressed :(

Postby mabo » Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:17 am

I have one WN and dont find it sits right either, I much prefer ones that dont have wings that wrap all the way round IYKWIM
Which is funny as I always used to buy disposable pads with the extra wide wings to give extra protection otherwise I'd leak on the sides, but I just dont seem to need that with (OBV) CSP

zippie-purple-monkey wrote:My faves are from homestead emporium - fleece backed so they stay put, and OBV topped. x

I love my OBV/fleece backed HERs too :D

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:22 pm

megansmummy wrote:I am but i still worry about it when im out :giggle: :roll: I find myself going to the loo a hundred times more than i normally would :oops: just to check everything is ok :roll:

Ahhhh i see. You soon get used to it.

My avatar
fluffycabbage
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby fluffycabbage » Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:26 pm

mabo wrote:I have one WN and dont find it sits right either, I much prefer ones that dont have wings that wrap all the way round IYKWIM
Which is funny as I always used to buy disposable pads with the extra wide wings to give extra protection otherwise I'd leak on the sides, but I just dont seem to need that with (OBV) CSP

yeah thats it exactly! might have to try some HE....and maybe GWTF if im feeling rich :giggle:

My avatar
honouryourflow
Clothie
Clothie

Postby honouryourflow » Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:39 pm

And it may simply be that some pads suit some women and not others. It would be a shame to give up after trying just one type. Women are different shapes and sizes and actually bleed in different ways - some to the front, back or sides of the pad. Maybe you just need to try some other brands. Good luck!

Previous

Return to Mums Things