hf1

How many?

My avatar
toothlesswonder
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Re: How many?

Postby toothlesswonder » Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:54 am

I have about 40, but then for the first couple of days, i am very very heavy, and then when it slows down i tend to use my Jam Sponge during the days.

Tell you what though, i wish someone had told me about CSP years ago...

E.T.A - i've just realised that in the past 31 months i've only had three periods, so maybe my stash is a little excessive.. :oops:

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:06 am

I have 30 plus one Hollow Oak night pad due from the co-op in couple of weeks also. The 30 does include all my liners though. I have one sometimes two heavy days and the rest are pretty light. I don't always use every pad at every cycle as i wash them in with clothes washes so can get them washed/dried in a quickish turnaround. :lol: :wink: I do have my favs out of my stash and these are: Go with the Flow (GWTF), slimbos by puddlekins and the ones that karen made (titches stitches ones). :D :D

My avatar
HighlandMum
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby HighlandMum » Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:59 pm

Thanks for your replies ladies :)

Im actually wearing my titches stitches one today as a liner (i have no patience lol) and i really, really like it.

My avatar
Frances
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Frances » Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:21 pm

I'd estimate that I have about 18 but I need more; I use about 5 a day and they can take a couple of days to dry on the airer.

My avatar
mmm_pooky
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby mmm_pooky » Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:39 am

nic1 wrote:I have 30 plus one Hollow Oak night pad due from the co-op in couple of weeks also.
Co-op?

have seen this mentioned a few times. where is it and how good/cheap is it?

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:28 pm

mmm_pooky wrote:
nic1 wrote:I have 30 plus one Hollow Oak night pad due from the co-op in couple of weeks also.
Co-op?

have seen this mentioned a few times. where is it and how good/cheap is it?

The HO co-op has just been done. There maybe another or other CSP ones in the future.

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:48 pm

I have 6 liners, 9 11" day pads and a few more in the pipeline...this last af that was actually enough as i find they dry in about an hour on the radiator :wink:

My avatar
HighlandMum
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby HighlandMum » Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:47 pm

We dont have radiators but they dry so quickly on the clothes horse in front of the fire :) Still, its nice to have a few to chose from ;)

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:13 pm

HighlandMum wrote:We dont have radiators but they dry so quickly on the clothes horse in front of the fire :) Still, its nice to have a few to chose from ;)

Absolutly! I plan on adding more :twisted:

PreviousNext

Return to Mums Things