hf1

Oops... Dh thinks I'm officially nuts!!

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Re: Oops... Dh thinks I'm officially nuts!!

Postby Velvetsteph » Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:39 pm

Rebekahs_mum wrote:One of my friends got me a couple of WN fairies for my birthday! She said she thinks it's a step too far but knew I'd like them! She's so thoughtful.

Now that's pretty cool - I don't think any of my friends or family would think to do that!

My avatar
karenandgeorgia
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby karenandgeorgia » Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:49 pm

:giggle:

My avatar
Rebekahs_mum
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby Rebekahs_mum » Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:27 am

Velvetsteph wrote:
Rebekahs_mum wrote:One of my friends got me a couple of WN fairies for my birthday! She said she thinks it's a step too far but knew I'd like them! She's so thoughtful.

Now that's pretty cool - I don't think any of my friends or family would think to do that!

She's amazing! She got me ooga booga ones & said "this is wrong on SO many levels... It's going to look like a cartoon massacre!!... but I know you'll like them!! :hohoho: :hohoho: When I was having a tough time while I was pg she got me a WN voucher to cheer me up!!

The even better bit is that all the time she's spent on WN getting me pressies has meant that she's bought a couple of nappies for her kids too!! See WN is irresistable even to sposie users! :hohoho: :hohoho:

My avatar
indigosky2k
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby indigosky2k » Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:37 am

Not crazy :wink: I wouldn't have minded my AF coming back when Kacie was 27 days old if I'd have had yummy fluff to use :oops: :giggle:
Course I'm not wishing for AF at the mo because I'm hoping I'm :pregnant: but defo looking forward to ordering some yummy CSP to use post partum :giggle: :giggle:

My avatar
victoriaw
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby victoriaw » Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:45 am

:giggle: I was the same waiting for AF once I'd bought mine too.

Previous

Return to Mums Things