hf1

Whats your opinion on the mooncup

My avatar
nappynutter
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: Whats your opinion on the mooncup

Postby nappynutter » Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:45 pm

The mooncup holds about 30ml, around a third of an average total flow per cycle.

My avatar
123princesssammie
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby 123princesssammie » Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:41 pm

Thankyou for all the replies, ive decided as soon as i have enough funds in paypal im going to order one, any suggestions of which you find better, (in the uk)

x

My avatar
Mareth
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Mareth » Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:58 pm

I went with the mooncup itself, I'd heard most about it, so thought I'd go with something there was a lot of feedback on, and also, the price, really it's not that much. What, 5 or 6 packs of tampax and it's paid for!

My avatar
123princesssammie
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby 123princesssammie » Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:06 pm

Geordie_Girl wrote:I went with the mooncup itself, I'd heard most about it, so thought I'd go with something there was a lot of feedback on, and also, the price, really it's not that much. What, 5 or 6 packs of tampax and it's paid for!

See for my it works out a little diferently, i use a mix of csp and pads, buy one packet of pads a month at a £1 so for £20 thats well over a year before i get my money back lol, tihnk this is why i have been undecided on it for so long and then theres the taking out/putting it that scares me a little x

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:11 pm

ems wrote:I'd like to try one.. but I really like the csp :oops: I might try one of those sponge things.. they just seem a little more natural.. and possibly a bit softer LOL

WSS, i love CSP and have considered the jam sponge but then I wasnt a tampon girl..ever...

My avatar
Rebeccar75
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby Rebeccar75 » Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:27 pm

| went with a mooncup and LOVE it. Have had the same one for 10 years (so time to get another) and have never ever had a problem with it. I think everyone should have one!!

My avatar
Bluebell
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby Bluebell » Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:40 pm

I have a Mooncup, but I have used it for less than 24 hours... I found the removal quite traumatic :giggle: and because I was new to CSP at the same time, I decided to stick with that. I kept thinking it was going to pop out when removing and spill everywhere, which obviously wouldn't happen with CSP. Also CSP is all pretty colours and you can see how much is there and when it needs changing without the trauma! I should practise more really, maybe I will in a few months.

My avatar
kermitgirl
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby kermitgirl » Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:16 pm

I have a MC, loved it. Got pg, now have a mirena coil (no bleeding) so not using it at the mo.

Boots sell them.If you have lots of advantage card points you could pay for it with them.

My avatar
LilMrsAverage
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby LilMrsAverage » Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:24 pm

when you sleep.... does it not all run back out into you///?

PreviousNext

Return to Mums Things