hf1

Those tablets that delay period - help

My avatar
happytails
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Re: Those tablets that delay period - help

Postby happytails » Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:30 pm

I'm on the mirena coil, tbh I just want to be able to have a bit of hanky panky :oops: and feel a bit fresher, we all know camping isnt clean and glamorous at the best of times lol

I have no idea when my period would be due, think it's start of July but start of June I didn't notice if I csme on as already bleeding from coil. We go away 8th July just for 2 nights but I'd like to not bleed lol oh it would be heaven :giggle:

My avatar
ruth+daisy+poppy
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby ruth+daisy+poppy » Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:51 pm

I took it a couple of years ago and the only surprise was that after three weeks of not taking it I still hadn't come on... turns out I was pregnant before I took it, despite a negative test :hohoho:
Didn't notice any particular side effects - it was the month my twins would have been due (m/c) so was expecting to feel a bit crappy any way.

My avatar
dawnsmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby dawnsmummy » Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:03 pm

Never tried it, didn't know they were around tbh! But I have been known to take my packets of Mycrogenon *sp* back to back to skip AF arriving :oops:

My avatar
happytails
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby happytails » Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:31 pm

Well I went to doctors and they aren't licensed to let me have it whilst on the mirena coil :( it's basically progesterone and I've got that from the coil so they don't recommend giving me the full amount

Pray for me girls that I'm not on for my camping trip 2 weeks on Friday, I just want 3 days :lookround:

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:34 pm

dawnsmummy wrote:Never tried it, didn't know they were around tbh! But I have been known to take my packets of Mycrogenon *sp* back to back to skip AF arriving :oops:

I used to do that as well x

Previous

Return to Mums Things